28. MAE-KHONG

MON'S POV:-

The woman in front of me lowers her face and kisses my lips softly. Despite being very excited, I try not to express anything so as not to reduce her excitement about taking the initiative. Khun Sam and I are overcoming our fears.

Deep kisses are repeated as Khun Sam puts her tongue in my mouth, I feel more dazzled than excited. Our movements are showing passion... like it is nice to feel her do this with me and I'm fine with that becauseshe doesthis with me only.

Some emotions inside my body set me on fire. The weirdness seems to blow my mind. My breathing and my heart are racing like I'm going to pass out, but I can't stop!!!

"Mon."

"Khun Sam..."

With her lips, the beautiful woman starts to place her wet kisses while lightly licking my cheek towards my ear. I tense, as my voice changes to an odd pitch that surprises me.

"Oh..."

I get scared and take my hands that were intertwined around Khun Sam's neck to cover my mouth. She takes my hand away from me and looks at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Let me hear your voice!"

"N... no! Is weird."

"I liked it... I really liked it."

The voice of the person dominating me in this situation becomes hoarse. So I understand why Khun Sam doesn't want me to keep my voice down. "Please..."

Seeing Khun Sam begging makes me clasp my hands around her neck again and pull her face down to kiss her passionately. Khun Sam does everything so naturally that I'm surprised. The small hands that were holding my body start to move. Even though I'm shocked, I don't let it show.

Not bad at all...

But everything gets out of hand when Khun Sam moves her hand to my breasts. My body automatically kicks the coffee table. The vase falls to the floor.

"Oh..."

I try to look at the damage, but Khun Sam pulls me over and looks me in the eyes.

"What a mess?"

"Khun Sam everything's wet."

"We will clean up later."

"But!!"

The beautiful woman doesn't want to ruin anything, she tries to kiss me hard again. I can't resist, but my mind is still preoccupied with the vase and flowers and soon I'm preoccupied with other things.

I haven't been home for a few days already...

I suddenly feel like eating shrimp in Ayutthaya, so I'm going to ask Khun Sam to take me out to eat later.

"Oh..!"

Khun Sam stops after using her nose on my neck and her hand, which were unbuttoning my shirt. While I'm thinking about shrimp, I hear Khun Sam's voice.

"W-what is it? Your t-shirt..."

"What?"

I move to see Khun Sam, who is staring at the first button in frightened state. Then I find out what just happened. I get up immediately.

"Blood... Khun Sam!!!"

Khun Sam's face is covered in blood, her nose is bleeding like a little child's. The white blouse I wear every day to the office is imprinted with the blood of the person who wanted to have sex with me but failed.

"Are you okay?...Are you hurt? I didn't hit you, did I?"

"No...but I have a headache...maybe high blood pressure."