31. CATCHER

MON'S POV:-

I finally solved the puzzle of what she wanted. And the more I call her my love, the more I am provoked.
But I don't feel bad. When Khun Sam gets moody and raises her eyebrow, to make her smile again I just need to call her 'Baby', then things go back to my way. Now I know how to control it.
Our love remains a secret and yes, Khun Sam still has a fiance. I don't feel good about it at all, but I don't want to push her too hard because I know it won't be easy breaking up with him. In addition to fiancé, he has been her friend since they were young.

Looks like... there's a catalyst, remember the war on my Facebook?

Ronaldo, a nice guy: you put angry emoji in all my posts, so come on, let's fight @I'm your boss.

I don't know why getting angry emojis would make a man like Mr. Kirk angry. But Khun Sam also responds by fighting back.

I'm your boss: If you want, I'll do it. You shit, shit, shit.
And all I found out is that Mr. Kirk didn't answer anything. Khun Sam thinks she's won the war, she throws her hands up like a kid who got straight A's.

"Really worked, just call it shit and he's gone. Haha ha."

On the same day, Khun Sam is forced by Facebook to show her real name on her profile, uploading a photo of her document. Everything is discovered the next day, Khun Sam returns to the platform with her real name, but her profile picture is still Conan with a black shadow.
How are things? Everyone now knows that the person who used to comment on my posts was Khun Sam, including Mr. Kirk. And shortly after, he sends me a private message on my Facebook, even though it's just a message, I can imagine what he's feeling.

Ronaldo, a nice guy: Mon, why didn't you tell me that I was fighting with Khun Sam?

Kornkamon: You two were keeping a secret, I wouldn't dare reveal it.

Ronaldo, a nice guy: Come on, meet me in the parking lot. I won't move, it's too cold right now.

Even though it's weird that he wants to see me hiding, I decide to go to him because I know the situation is getting worse. It seemed like a joke, but not for Khun Sam. So when Mr. Kirk sees me, he starts crying like a baby.
"How could you do this to me? I will die." He rubs his hair as he talks to me. "I've been in shock ever since 'you shit', even more so when her name was changed to her real name. Tell me the truth, how mad is she at me?"

"Ahh... a lot. She sent an email to Mark Zuckerberg asking for your information."

"Did she make it?"

"If not even our prime minister cannot do that, why would Khun Sam?"

"I will respect Mark like a god, if Khun Sam finds out, she will definitely kill me. There." Mr. Kirk is begging.
"You promise me? It will be a secret between you and me. Don't let Sam know."

I look embarrassed when Mr. Kirk takes my hand as he pleads. But before I pull my hand back, someone is unfortunately watching us.

Chin, who went to the parking lot to smoke, looks surprised at what we are doing, he bows to Mr. Kirk and hurries out. Of course, a misunderstanding occurred. Mr. Kirk doesn't know anything because he keeps thinking about him and Khun Sam.

"Mr. Kirk, Chin just saw us..."

"Sam is going to hit me, what do I do?"

I hope Chin isn't the gossip type.
Will be?
Of course, the rumor spreads far and wide. Now, I've become Mr. Kirk's rumored affair. Everyone looks at me differently. Only Yah is still on my side.

"Whether or not you are with Mr. Kirk, I will remain your friend."

It's a little strange that she supports me as a friend.