03. IN SIGHT

MON'S POV:-

Sometimes Tiger hears my prayers. I'm holding Khun Sam and I place her on the sofa which is in middle of her office. Being the good girl i am, I run out to buy migraine medicine. This is a good opportunity to get closer to my adorable idol.
"Are you feeling better?" i ask her as i kneel beside her while Khun Sam is lying on the couch with her hand on her forehead, trying to hide her eyes from the light.
"I'll get better in a moment." she says covering her eyes.
"I didn't knew you had migraines."
"And why would you have to know that?" she questioned.

I have to know because I'm your biggest fan. Of course I didn't answer that out loud. But when I start to answer, I got interrupted by her.

"Why didn't you go home till now?" Khun sam asked me

"Oh... Oh. I like to work late after everyone else has gone." i smiled awkwardly

"So, you came to see me here while working?" She takes her hand off her forehead, revealing her hazel eyes. "Aren't you afraid of me?"
"Why would I be afraid?"
"I don't know why they need to be afraid of me."
She places her hand back on her forehead and continues to lie there in silence. As for me, I'm still on my knees next to the couch because I don't know what else to say or do. wait did she fell asleep?
It's been ten minutes already... finally, she stirs.
"Why don't you just go home already? How long will stay here? I can not sleep." She moves her arm and sighs. "Are you going to stay here all night?" she questions with her scary emotionless voice.

"If I leave, you will be without any company."

"And?"

"You will feel alone."

She looks at me again with confused eyes.
"You are weird. If I feel alone, what about it?"

"Nothing. I'll stay here and be with you."

"It's late now. You are a girl, you should hurry up and leave." She looks at her luxurious watch. "It's eight o'clock already."
"Could you leave?"i asked khun sam.
"No I will stay here." She disagrees.
"Where you live? I'll take you there." I run to keep her seated. For a moment we're close, but she quickly looks away and clears her throat.

"Why are you so worried, Mon? It is just a migraine."

"Khun Sam it would be better for you to go home. I can accompany you."
"No, I will stay here." she said with her cold voice
"So, me too." i said and sat down beside her while looking at her.

She turns around to see me and now we're looking at each other like we're fighting. Then she sighs like I'm not listening.
"Do you know where I live, Mon?"
i shook my head "But you can tell me."
Even though I'm your biggest fan, I don't know your address because no magazine or article had this specific information. In any case, I'll take you home today. How could she sleep here without a blanket huh?
"And can you drive, Mon?"
"No, I can't." i smiled and now she looks at me confused. So I hasten to say. "But we can take a taxi. Please tell me where you live Khun Sam."
And after insisting a lot, I finally managed to take her home by taxi. The house is so huge, with 3 floors. But it has a strange appearance as if no one lives there.
"Khun Sam"
"Hm?"
"Do you stay here alone?"
I look at her whole house to find a single living soul but found no one. It's huge and luxurious like a soap opera palace.
"Hmm."
"Do you live alone here?"
"Yes."
I get out of the taxi and helped Khun Sam to the entrance. But she tries to stop me...
"You go now."
"But..."
"What is your name."
"It is Mon"
"So your name is mon, babe" Khun Sam said with a straight face.
i blushed after listening that "Khun Sam did you just called me 'babe'?"
She looked away and plainly said
"I'm already home, don't be bossy and go home." Then she stares at me for a few seconds. "You need to go home now. Give me your phone quickly."
"Yes."
"This is my number... 062-446-****." she took my phone while I'm looking in awe at her, who's speaking briefly to me. She gave me my phone back and I immediately saved her number.
"Give me a missed call." she demanded
"But why-? Oh... okay." Because of her wide eyes staring down at me, I felt like I was forced to call her phone. Her phone starts to ring, she looks at it and nods satisfied.
"Text me when you get home Mon. So that I'll know you arrived all right... Don't forget to send me the taxi plate number."
"Right."
After finishing the conversation, she pushed me towards the taxi. I see her touching the side of her head. I look at her until I completely lost the sight of her from inside the taxi.
Good heavens. How long did I talk to her today?
Also, I took her home and stood in front of her door.
Excellent progress Mon!
I arrive at my house with a huge smile on my face... Of course, my happiness is spreading everywhere, even if I was bitten by an ant or a mosquito, I wouldn't care. There would be no reaction.
My heart races.
"You are scarring me."
Someone says in front of me while I'm walking distracted. I smile at my childhood friend, who lives close to my house.
"Oh Nop... Are you waiting for me?"
"Yes... I've been waiting for a while. Do you really have to work that hard and late?" He looks displeased at me. "Your mother and I, we care about you Mon."
"I already spoke to my mother about it. So don't worry Nop. Anyways how are you?" We haven't seen each other since because he started working.