Chapter 11: King of Wanderers (1)

A/N: Christmas is almost here

In a world blanketed in darkness, the only things I could see with clarity was the full-length mirror in-front of me, and the 'me' through it.

Sitting on a stool, I stared back at her, and she stared back at me.

But just as I mirrored her action of raising her hand to touch the surface, I woke up in cold sweat.

"Ugh..." I groaned, feeling a fierce throbbing in my head, my body feeling so sore after being unconscious for who-knows-how-long on the cold hard ground.

What happened to me? Where am I? I was a confused little lamb trying to get my bearings.

As my vision began clearing up, information sorted itself in my head. Before being forcefully teleported, I had been with Lee Jihye and Na Bori.

But I was confused. Shouldn't I have been teleported together with Lee Jihye and Na Bori? And, why was I teleported to this place instead of ending up originally where we all had started?

It could be possible that we were all teleported to different locations due to screwing up the dungeon.

I recalled the image of the boy with the white coat. He looked like -

My head pulsed with more pain at thinking about it, causing me to abandon the thought at the moment.

Anyways, I think I lost consciousness when the rewards were being called out, so I felt like I missed something important.

Of course, that was not the thing to focus on at the moment. Calling out my attribute window at the rare reprieve to get a general gist of what happened, I noticed something different appeared on it.

[Attribute Window]

Name: /Please enter your name/

Age: 17(?)

Attribute: None

Sponsor: None

Exclusive Skills: Mental Fortitude lv. 1, Dispel Evil lv. 1, Dagger proficiency lv. 1,???

Overall Stats: physique lv. 3, Strength lv. 4, Agility lv. 4, Magic Power Lv. 0

.

.

.

*Continued gathering of information will be required.

I had unknowingly gotten dagger proficiency at some point, which meant that I wouldn't need to spend coins to get the beginner package (each one cost around 10 000 coins I believe?) for weapons proficiency.

For me to gain a skill meant I had some talent, as least. Still, there was one thing that bothered me on the updated [Attribute Window].

'???' What kind of skill is that? This feels...like I'm missing something really important.

But even if I ran my mind in circles, there would be no answer at the end of the path, so instead I invested some coins into stats.

My stats changed.

Overall Stats: Physique lv. 10, Strength lv. 6, Agility lv. 7, Magic power lv. 0

I watched with a hurting heart as my pool of coins went from 3 655 to 55. Why was I so poor?

Well, there was a solution to this poverty problem, and that solution answered my call just as I was thinking about it.

[Finally found you! Why are you all the way over here?]

Amid a rift came a Dokkaebi. Youngkik, to be more precise.

"That's what I wanted to know." I grumbled at first. "Oh right, the commission."