Chapter 21: Spokesperson (1)

[Main Scenario #4: Struggle for the Flag]

Category: Main

Difficulty: C

Clear Conditions:

Every Station has a 'Flag' and a 'Flagpole' that can be occupied.

*The flag can only be carried by the representative of the station.

You need to protect your flag from other station groups. If a flag is taken away by another group, the losing group will be taken over by the group that occupied the flag. You can put a 'flag' in the 'flagpole' of another station. The authority of the 'flag' is only for the representative of each station. Once the representative dies from an armed conflict, the authority of the representative is transferred to the person who holds the flag first. If you take the 'flag' of another station group, the treatment of the group deprived of the flag is determined by the group that took the flag. You must occupy the 'flagpole' of the 'target station' within a certain time limit. Failure to do so will result in the deaths of all your group members. The Target Station your group should occupy is Dobong station

Time Limit: 15 days

Compensation: 2 000 coins.

Failure: ???

+

I sighed.

"Spy friend, what's wrong?" Jie Kushin asked and looked at the me who was rubbing my face in distress after reading the description.

He was holding a conspicuously white flag in his hand and flashing it for the whole world to see.

In truth, it was a fake, because I was the one who really had Bonghwasan's Station flag.

We were lucky in taking over this station through their lack of information after picking a fresh representative and entering the 4th Main Scenario. Additionally, we took over this station smoothly due to there only being a dozen or so members in this station in the first place.

That was not the point.

Reading the target station we needed to take over, I wanted to give up Bonghwasan station already.

[The Target Station your group should occupy is Dobong station].

If I recall correctly, Dobong Station's representative was the future Tyrant King, that Jung-something fellow.

Although he couldn't possibly hope to match up to the protagonist, the Supreme King (and each name is chunnier than the next), the Tyrant King was so strong that he deterred all the other kings.

It was one of the reasons many other kings drew upon an Alliance to face off against him in several regression runs.

Surveying the alert and scared people looking like unsettled pigeons, I only had one conclusion in my mind with our measly company.

We're not winning today.

By right, none of the people in the group were weak, being tempered and going through the baptism of the new world's 'the strong survive', but everyone that lived at this point needed a certain amount of strength. And I mean, the ones in the other stations.

Even the number of survivors in Chungmuro was 24 people, at least!

No, calm down, the Tyrant King isn't too powerful now.

It was still early in the scenarios, and the kings were still fledglings. There was still a chance.

Snapping out of it, I decided to learn more about our station members first, and then rake my brain for any possible ideas.