Chapter 52: War of Kings, Absolute Throne (3)

[You have exchanged 32 'San Pyong Tong Bo' tokens into star coins.]

[48 000 coins have been split amongst the four of you.]

[You have obtained 12 000 coins.]

[Coins possessed: 37 900]

Each 'San Pyong Tong Bo' token was worth from 500 to 1 500 coins, and with Christina's luck skill, we were able to obtain the most out of it.

Later, we were also able to use this to clear the seven person dungeon a lot easier than the first time we did it.

Of course, I had kept 10 'San Prong Tong Bo' tokens in case we needed to reach the 'hidden chapter' of the museum. But, I didn't think it was necessary.

[...I've brought good news. From now on, the second qualification test will begin!]

The voice of an intermediate dokkaebi presiding over the scenario resounded all over Seoul.

[Please note that only five kings can challenge the final qualification of the Absolute Throne. The remaining number is... let's see.]

[Number of kings remaining: 14.]

[Main Scenario # 4 – The King's Qualifications]

Category: Main

Difficulty: A

Clear Conditions: Occupy the 'Absolute Throne' located at Gwanghwamun.

Time Limit: 8 hours.

Compensation: 10,000 coins

Failure: ―

* This scenario can only be challenged by those who have completed the hidden scenario 'King's Road.'

* The absolute king has absolute commands over all the other kings.

Additional requirements:

1. 「 The owner of the throne should be braver than anyone else. 」

-The Absolute Throne never wants a 'weak king.' To challenge the throne, you must own at least a black flag.

2. 「 He who dreams of the throne must desire it. 」

-The number of 'kings' that can challenge the throne is decided. In order to gain the right to challenge it, you must remove the other kings around you.

+

"Wh-what's going on?" Jie Kushin and Christina were startled by the sudden voice of the intermediate dokkaebi.

[The number of kings has been reduced.]

[Number of kings remaining: 12.]

Two of them already died or had their flags taken? It hadn't even been long.

"Let's head into the hidden scenario." I narrowed my eyes. If I remember, Cha Sangkyung, Gu Daesung and Min Jiwon were all still inside.

"Hm? But didn't you say we wouldn't go in?" Jie Kushin asked me with a confused voice.

"Plan's changed."

[You have entered the 'hidden chapter', 'Big Dipper'.]

When I reopened my eyes, I found myself standing in an empty hall strewn with corpses.

Seven doors stood all around us.

"How horrible..." Christina muttered from beside me.

I jerked my head as I heard screams further back.

"Let's go!" I shouted to the others with urgency, ignoring the dead bodies on the floor and advanced to the source of screams.

"Spy friend?!"