Chapter 28: Jung Youngho (1)

A/N: A mostly dialogue centered chapter. Regardless, it's here if you're curious about what the characters have to say

"You know, that scary boss of theirs? You should see him now. He's got a few screws loose. Pathetic, and he calls himself an adult." Mrs. Wang mentioned this to me when I calmed down.

"Jung Youngho?"

"Oh, is that what his name is?"

Screws loose? I mean, sure, but in what way? I had a feeling it was something other than what I was thinking of.

Although I was curious about Jung Youngho's state that Mrs. Wang mentioned, that was something that could come later.

"Seeing as this is a good chance, it's time to follow through with that promise. So, I've always been curious, why did you have a prejudice against me when we met?"

"Mm, that is something I shouldn't have done." Mrs. Wang sighed, regretful.

Mrs. Wang then bowed to me in apology.

"I'm sorry."

For the prideful Mrs. Wang to bow her head was something I hadn't expected. However, I accepted it anyway.

This is the second time since something apologized to me this way, huh?

"Anyways," Keeping her bow short, Mrs. Wang straightened up and began her tale, "Before this, I was a secretary for a young master who was learning to run their parent's company. He was only in high school at the time.

"Although, I would consider myself more as a nanny or servant than a secretary from the way he ran things. It wasn't just him, but also his brat friends that ordered everyone as they pleased, and made messes for me to clean up.

"They were a rich third generation, and gave no crap to anything being fed with a silver spoon in life.

"What really infuriated me was the way they treated all lives below them. They beat up or picked fault with the people who they found a sore sight to the eyes, and ruined their families as well. Made me wonder how kids could be so cruel, and why I got that job."

"But not all kids are like that-" I started, indignant at the injustice that I was treated that way rudely.

"Oh, but you should listen to the end." Mrs. Wang laughed, "When the scenarios started, I felt pity for that young master who was suddenly thrown off his pedestal. Of course, if it were up to me, I would have left his a*s to rot, but I was indebted to that young master's parents. So I saved him and stuck with that lil' shiz.

"Well, I have to admit, he also saved me a few times, and I thought he could be rehabilitated. Until, that is, I wanted to cut off his balls and stuff it in his booty, because things only got worse.

"When he became the leader of Bonghwasan station, he ordered everyone around again.

"He would hide behind others as a coward, and let them die so he could live. And he threatened them with their family members to die voluntarily for 'a cause' because he didn't want to do it himself."

I found the truth as to why that station had so few members.

"So when I saw you, clearly the leader of others, it made me think about it. You also have that kind of air that you had a smooth sailing in life, like those stupid rich third-generations. Besides, I was pissed at being caught because I didn't know if you would treat us like that lil shiz did to us. Basically, I hated your guts." Mrs. Wang concluded.

The corners of my mouth drew down unhappily as I snapped back chillingly, "I thought you had a good reason why you were like that, but what should I expect? Just someone taking their anger out on someone else because they can't do anything."