Family Reunion

When Zaria woke up, she noticed she was covered with blankets and furs to stay warm. Her head was pounding, but she couldn't remember well from what or where that pain came from. Then she heard a soft snore next to her.

Looking over, she saw Ryker was sound asleep next to her and had his arm wrapped around her waist. He looked so sweet and at peace, and his little snores at times were cute and funny at the same time.

Zaria smiled when she realized how lucky she was to have him in her life, even after so long of being apart. She pressed a kiss on his head when she noticed he was waking up and stretched out, opening his eyes. "Hey, you're awake." He said softly as he looked at her with the biggest puppy eyes he could make. "I can say the same about you." She giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, just laugh. I can't help it being with you in the bed finally makes me all sleepy." Ryker grabbed her and started to tickle her, making her laugh and struggle against it. "Stop!" She shouted multiple times and kicked as she tried to make him stop. "You're not getting away from me, milady!" Ryker chuckled as he towered over her.

Kicking the sheets off of herself, Zaria's naked body was to be fully seen by Ryker once more. "I just can't stop looking at you and not think you are the most beautiful woman out there." He bent down over her and started to kiss her in the neck again. "Ryker? What happened? Why am I naked?" Zaria asked. Ryker stopped kissing her and explained the whole situation to her.

"I can't believe she did that to me." Zaria was stunned after hearing all of it. "She has been deliberately been telling that Gronckle to attack me?" She asked. "She has. I, too, am stunned and furious she did that. Our own daughter hurting her mother." Ryker said a bit defeated.

"Where is she now?" Zaria asked. "She has been taken to the cell compartments and is to stay there until we get back home." Ryker laid down with his hands behind his head. "Home?" Zaria asked confused. "Yes, my love. Home. Dragon Hunter Island, where you belong with your family." Ryker genuinely smiled at the thought of her being back with him on the island.

A few days passed when the ship finally sailed into port. Taking a strand of hair out of her face, Ryker whispered sweet words to her. "Hey. Good morning, my love. We have arrived back home. Wake up." He pressed a kiss on her forehead, making her groan as she woke up slowly.

Looking up, Ryker was patiently waiting for her to feel slightly awake. "Take your time. I have to go onto land to meet up with Viggo." He stood up to leave, but Zaria grabbed his hand to get his attention. "Wait. I'm coming with you." She mumbled as she cuddled up with the pillow, enjoying the feeling of something soft under her head while sleeping. "Alright, but you may want to get out soon though. Viggo is not a patient man anymore." Ryker smiled and came down to cuddle with her for a second as well.

When they were ready to get off the ship, Ryker stopped Zaria for a moment. "Wait here. I'll first talk to Viggo myself before you can show yourself. That'll make the surprise bigger, don't you think?" He winked as he made his way off the gangplank.

"Ryker! You're home sooner than I expected." Viggo came walking up to his brother with Raul by his side. "Yes, well. We got to know the identity of our notorious Dragon Lady." Ryker said to make it feel more exciting.

"Well, where is she? She will be prosecuted for the gold she has cost us." Viggo was ready to convict the person that stole so many dragon from them. "Oh, she is right over there." Ryker pointed to the ship where Zaria stood at the side of the ship.

Once Viggo saw her, he gasped and his eyes widened in disbelieve. "By the Gods..." He breathed out. "Wait, uncle, you know this woman?" Raul asked his uncle. "I sure do." Viggo's voice was affected by the shock he just had.