Wolves

After the events of the day before, Ryker and Zaria were still sound asleep as they were left to sleep in for today. Ragnar was very impressed with Ryker's achievement on killing one of the harder and trickier species of dragon and still be able to walk away from it unharmed, so he rewarded his oldest son with a day off.

When Ryker woke up, he cuddled up with Zaria and held her tight against him while she still slept. He adored her when she was sound asleep, she looked so cute and at peace, and he couldn't get enough of the sight of her. He crawled closer to her and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek.

He heard Zaria take in a deep breath and stretch out, opening her eyes slowly. "Hey, good morning." Ryker whispered to her. "Morning." She yawned in deep and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her. "I did, but I had some weird dreams..." Zaria turned herself to Ryker and fell in love with his puppy eyes.

"Yeah? What kind of dreams?" He showed interest in her. "I can tell you if you want, but it will be some weird and long stories." Zaria crawled closer to him. "Don't worry about it. We have the day to ourselves. We have time." Ryker rolled over to his back and took Zaria into his arms, letting her tell him all the crazy dreams she had.

"And then I was flying on the back of a rare dragon." She told him after having told him three other dreams before that. "Really? What kind of a dragon?" Ryker chuckled about it. "I don't remember actually, it was too dark to see." Zaria looked up from Ryker's chest as he chuckled again. "You sure have some wild dreams." He held her by the chin and smiled. Zaria returned the gesture, but felt some kind of urge.

"You remember everything from yesterday well, right?" She asked him. "I do, yes. Why?" Ryker wondered where she was going to. "Well, in the forest when we were frolicking around...? You were to do something before we were chased by that dragon?" She got shy to bring that back up. "I sure wanted to do something, yes. Want me to pick up where we left off?" He asked her mischievously. "I wouldn't mind if you did." Zaria admitted to him.

Ryker rolled himself over her, locking eyes with her as he slowly came closer to her. The tension and heat was building between them and they were both getting excited for what was to come. Ryker closer the space between them and pressed his lips against hers. He soon felt Zaria kissing him back and wrap her arms around his shoulders. Ryker tightened his arms around her, wanting to hold her as close to him as he could.

As good as the kiss felt, Ryker pulled away from Zaria after some intimate kissing. "Wow..." Zaria breathed out and was honestly amazed by it. "This is another step in our relationship and I promise you, there is more where that came from." Ryker smiled and rubbed his thumb over her cheek. He held his forehead against hers and just enjoyed the moment with her.

"Hey, what would you like to do today?" Ryker asked Zaria. "First of all, how is your arm?" He quickly added to it. "My arm feels okay, not too bad though. And can we go do something like... I don't know." She thought about it for a second when she came to an idea. "Never mind. You choose." She turned herself away from him.

"Hey, I'm not the only one in this marriage here. Yesterday we did something I suggested, today you can choose." Ryker held an arm around her again as he let his head fall back into the pillow. "No, it's stupid." Zaria protested. "It won't be. Just be honest with me what you would like to do, that's all I ask." Ryker placed a kiss in her neck.

"I would like to go for a ride. Like, horseback riding?" She admitted a little shyly. "Zaria, please tell me immediately what you want to do, because I love to go out on a horseback ride. There is no shame in that!" He pulled her closer to him again and made her laugh with a kissing attack, placing kisses all over her face and neck. Zaria pushed him away and they both laughed a little. "Come on then." Ryker got out of bed getting dressed with Zaria quickly following his example.