The Other Lady (Z)

"Ryana, where are you?" Zaria sneaked around looking for Ryana as they were playing a game of hide and seek. Zaria heard Ryana giggle around the corner. "Where are you?" Zaria called out to her again before she would pounce to find her daughter. "Gotcha!" Zaria called out and grabbed her daughter, playing silly with her as Ryana happily squealed.

Ryana laughed hard and pushed Zaria away. "No, momma! Don't!" She shouted while laughing. "Oh! Can't I have fun with you on your fifth birthday?" Zaria giggled with her daughter, giving her a few kisses on the cheek. "No! I don't want your kisses!" Ryana pushed herself away again. "Oh, so I assume you also don't want your birthday present, then?" Zaria put Ryana back down on the ground and turned her back to her, acting as she was walking off on her.

"No, momma! Give me present!" Ryana threw a tantrum and thought she wouldn't get a present. Zaria laughed at it and calmed her daughter down. "Okay, okay. Easy now. Of course you're getting a birthday present!" Zaria said and put her fingers to her lips, whistling loud.

 Of course you're getting a birthday present!" Zaria said and put her fingers to her lips, whistling loud

Ryana was waiting with big anticipation when a Gronckle dragon flew up to them. "Momma, what is that dragon doing here?" Ryana was confused. "Well, sweetie. As you are growing into a big girl, momma thought it would be time you learned how to ride a dragon. And this Gronckle is very gentle and loving. I think you two can be a great team." Zaria said as the Gronckle walked up to Ryana, wanting to give her a big hug.

Ryana got scared and ran off, screaming very loud and high pitched as the dragon seemed to be very big for her, big enough to crush her. "Ryana!" Zaria ran after her and stopped the Gronckle. "No! Bad dragon! Don't crush her." Zaria was very strict to the dragon.

The Gronckle whimpered sadly and felt guilty. "I know you meant well, but you have to keep in mind she is still a very small, young girl." Zaria explained to the Gronckle. "I'm not small!" Ryana pouted annoyed and crossed her arms, using a pouting lip to her mother. "Okay, you're right! You are a big girl already!" Zaria said to make her daughter feel better, but whispered to the dragon. "She's still small, just be gentle with her." The Gronckle seemed to pick up on that. He gently walked up to Ryana and laid down, waiting for her approach him.

After a while, Ryana had the courage to walk up to the dragon and pet it. The Gronckle even rolled over to its back and let Ryana climb up to give him belly rubs. Zaria smiled to see them bond so fast and have fun with each other. "Okay, sweetie! How about your first lesson in flying a dragon?" She suggested. "Yes!" Ryana shouted out very loud and enthusiastic.

A few weeks went by and Ryana had learned how to fly properly on her new dragon friend. "Come on, Crubble! We have to go!" Ryana hurried the dragon to meet up with Zaria. "Are you ready, sweetie?" Zaria asked her daughter. "Yes!" Ryana shouted out happily. "Okay then, let's go." Zaria gave Elderpaw the sign to leave.

After a while of flying, Ryana got a little bored. "Mommy, what are we doing all the way out here?" She asked her mother. "We'll be making sure there are no dragons caught in this area. If they are, I'll free them. You, on the other hand, will find a place to hide and be safe. It is too dangerous for you to face someone if they want to fight us." Zaria told her daughter.