Prologue

Manhattan, New York
Global K-Pop Idol Jeon Jungkook's Penthouse Pad

Another busy day for Jungkook as his management team was dicussing with him the plans for his next world tour.  It was also his birthday so his manager brought some drinks and food to celebrate.

It was only 2:30 in the afternoon and Jungkook already had five shots of whiskey. He held a glass of his 6th shot on his hand, while his team of three people was opening their second wine bottle. They were all quite tipsy as they kept blabbering about their extracurricular activities in each leg of the tour.

"Jeon, have you heard about this really good spa place in Tokyo? We can book there at least two nights after your show. Quite sure you'd have a relaxing time if you know what I mean." Jungkook's personal shopper, Lisa said.

Jungkook smirked at her and placed his hand around her waist, caressing the lower part of her back.

"You think so?" He said.

"I know so." Lisa said, winking at Jungkook.

"Not in front of my salad guys!" Jungkook's manager, Jeong Ji-Hoon jokingly said.

"Go get a room!" Kim Jong-In, the asst. manager teased.

"That's the plan!" Lisa said.

As she said that, they heard a loud shattering sound by the front door.

Everyone turned their head towards the direction of the sound and that's when they saw Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's long-time boyfriend standing with a hurt expression on his face. Taehyung dropped a champagne bottle on the floor after hearing their conversation.

He was accompanied by his best friend Park Jimin, Jungkook's childhood friend, Min Yoongi and Jungkook's older sister Jeon Ji-Eun. The latter three flew in to surprise Jungkook for his birthday.

Jungkook quickly retracted his hand from Lisa's waist and placed the glass of whiskey down the table. He was walking towards Taehyung when the latter held his hand up gesturing for him to stop.

"Don't." Taehyung said as he walked away and went to the master's bedroom, followed by Jimin who threw Jungkook a death glare before running after Taehyung.

Ji-Eun walked towards Jungkook and just shook her head before eyeing Lisa, Jong-In and Ji-Hoon.

"I knew you three cannot be trusted.  We treated all of you like family and this is how you've been acting behind our backs."

"Noona — " Lisa addressed her.

"Shut up slut! And don't you ever EVER call me noona again!" Ji-Eun yelled.

"Noona!" Jungkook yelled back and that's when Ji-Eun unleashed her disappointment on his brother. She slapped Jungkook hard.

"You are not my brother. The Jungkook I know will never do this to Taehyung. You are such a disappointment." Ji-Eun said, her voice cracking.

"Ji-Eun, let's just go. We're wasting our time here." Yoongi said.

"Oh come on hyung! You're being too dramatic." Jungkook said, the alcohol in his system kicking in.

"Don't say another word, Jk if you want to keep that pretty face of yours."  Yoongi said gritting his teeth.

"Guys guys, calm down, we were just fooling around. We will never tolerate any bad behavior in this team." Ji-Hoon said.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Ji-hoon?" Ji-Eun said.

"Ya, Ji-Eun I'm much older than you!"

"Then fucking act like it!!! From now on, don't send us money, we don't need it anymore. Never ever contact anyone from our family again." Ji-Eun said.