20 | Broken

"You only need to live
for your dreams"

- Lailah Gifty Akita

Taehyung was flicking through the channels in the TV at their hotel room in New York. Jungkook went to his penthouse to grab some documents he needed for tbe case. Taehyung thought of coming with him at first, but decided otherwise in the end. Now, he's becoming restless and bored.

When he couldn't find something to watch, he decided to take a quick shower and head out.  He thought of visiting the old coffee shop he once worked in.

He didn'f forget to wear a mask since he knew that someone might recognize him given that they already made their relationship public.

(Credits to the image owner)

What he didn't realize is that his blue hair would eventually give him away. 

As Taehyung was walking down the street, someone bumped into him quite harshly, almost making him fall on the ground.

"What the hell?!" Taehyung yelped.

"You should watch where you're going." The woman said.

"I should say the same thing. You were on your phone." Taehyung said and then he recognized her. "Nancy?"

"Oh, it's you. Didn't know Jungkook brought you with him here." Nancy said.

Taehyung let out a sarcastic laugh. "But, you knew that Jungkook came here, huh? Stalking him again?"

"Not really. I've been here since two months ago. I just saw in the news that he's here for a case."

"Really? If you saw him in the news, then you should've seen us walking hand-in-hand at the airport."

"Didn't notice."

"Oh well, I wouldn't say it was nice seeing you, but I need to go." Taehyung said.

"Not so fast." Nancy said.

"What is it now?" Taehyung turned around to look at her, and that's when he saw the knife that Nancy was holding.

"You fucking ruined everything for me. You should die, Kim Taehyung."  Nancy yelled before lunging on Taehyung.

Taehyung dodged the attack and as she was going for another one, a man grabbed her and pinned her to the ground.

"You fucker!!! You really don't know when to give up don't you?!" The man said.

"Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said.

At that monent, two of Jungkook's bodyguards came and held Nancy down.

"Where were you guys?!" Yoongi shouted.