13 | Disappointments

You can either follow your dreams
or chase your nightmares.

- Author Unknown

Taehyung woke up the following morning without Jungkook beside him. He immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to see if Jungkook was there. When he didn't see him there, he slumped against the bathroom door and started crying. He was about to have a panic attack, but then the bedroom door suddenly opened and in came Jungkook with Taejun sitting on his shoulders.

Jungkook was shocked to see Taehyung on the floor, crying.

"Taeh! Hey, what happened?" He said as he placed Taejun down who ran to his appa immediately.

Taejung hugged Taehyung and then pulled away to look at him. "Appa, cwying...dada, appa shad."

Jungkook knelt down beside Taehyung and wiped his tears away with his thumbs.

"Why are you crying, hmmm?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I-I thought you left, because I woke up without you beside me."

"Sorry, Taejun went here this morning to wake us up, but I told hin you needed to sleep more. So, I brought him out first and played with him in his room so that he won't wake you. I'm not going anywhere okay?"

"Thank you." Taehyung said as he kissed Jungkook's cheek, making the latter blush.

"Taejun wantsh kisshy too, appa."

Taehyung smiled at him and puckered his lips, but before Taejun can kiss him, Jungkook beat him to it.

Taejun whined. "Appa, my tuwn my tuwn. i want wots and wots of kisshy."

Taehyung playfully hit Jungkook's arm and pushed him away before puckering his lips again for Taejun who pecked on Taehyung's lips about five times.

Jungkook pouted. "I only got one."

Taehyung laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I love hearing you laugh and seeing you smile...always makes my heart skip a beat." Jungkook said. It was Taehyung's turn to blush this time.

"And oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm actually capable of making you blush like that." Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's cheek with his fingers.

"You always had a way with words." Taehyung said as he held Jungkook's hand and gestured for him to stand up and pull him up since Taejun was holding on to him like a koala bear.

"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" Taehyung asked.

"No, not yet as we were waiting for you to wake up. I want to eat breakfast as a whole family." Jungkook said.

"That sounds nice...I'd love that." Taehyung said with a smile.

The three went down and when they got to the kitchen, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi were already there drinking coffee.

"Good morning, guys." Taehyung cheerfully said.

"Well, good morning to you too. I'm glad to see that boxy smile of yours again, Tarhyung. It's been awhile —"