17 | Regrets

"Love is the greatest of dreams,
yet the worst of nightmares."

- William Shakespeare

Taehyung felt suffocated. Lisa's voice keeps on ringing in his head and it's making him hurt again.

"You told me you have more fun with me than that boring boyfriend of yours!"

"You'll be the cause of his career's downfall!"

On top of that, he keeps on imagining Lisa and Jungkook kissing and it's breaking his heart all over again.

Right now, he just keeps on walking not knowing where to go.  He felt so lost so he immediately knew who would be the perfect person who can get him back on track.  He took out his phone and pressed on call.

J: Taeh! So, what happened?!
T: Jimin can you leave Taejun with Jin hyung when he gets home pls? I need you.
J: Hey, why are you crying?! Who do I have to kill?
T: (chuckled) My insecurities? Please meet me at our favorite bar in Itaewon. Don't drive and bring some overnight clothes. I'm booking us a hotel to stay in. I don't feel like going home today.
J: That bad, huh? Okay, bear. I'll prepare now. But, PLEASE DO NOT START WITHOUT ME. I want to listen to your problem while you're sober or else I won't be able to give you sound advise.
T: Okay, Chim. I'll see you.

Taehyung ended the call, hailed a cab at the back entrance of the mall and left.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jungkook tried calling Taehyung for the nth time but the latter is not picking up. He's messaged him as well, but he doesn't even get even a seen notif.

Love, where are you? Jungkook thought as he sat on the ambulance, beside an unconscious Yoongi.

He also tried calling Jimin to inform him about Yoongi's condition, but the latter wasn't picking up as well. Apparently, Yoongi was elbowed by Jong-In, lost his balance and hit his head on the edge of the cashier counter in the store.

He stared at Yoongi as tears welled up in his eyes.

This is all my fault. Everything's my fault. Jungkook mentally said as he covered his face and started sobbing.

"Stop crying. Have I ever told you that you look so fucking ugly when you cry?" Yoongi said, finally awake.

"Yoongs, fuck! You're okay. God, I was fucking worried. I won't ever forgive myself if something happened to you." Jungkook said holding his best friend's hand.

"It's not your fault, Jk."

"It is. Everything's my fault. You're hurt, Taehyung's probably in tears again and I'm sure Jimin will hate me too if he finds out what happened to you. I make everyone's life miserable, Yoongi. I should've just died." Jungkook said.

"We would've hated you if you did. At least now, we get to see you really wanting to make up for everything that you did. If you died, you wouldn't have gotten a chance to make things right."

"I don't think I deserve that chance anymore, Yoongi. This is all messed up. Taehyung went to the store earlier, argued with Lisa who said so many hurtful things that actually came from my own mouth before. And then he just left. I don't want to see him hurt because of me any longer, Yoongi. I think coming here in Korea was a bad idea. I heard he was doing fine already for that whole month without me. I shouldn't have come."