------ bonus -------

***QUICK NOTE:

Hi, thank you all for being here. I read your suggestions and I'm taking them all into consideration so thanks. Anyways I wrote this little chapter where Miles and Anatuat can finally have some time together, it is a little smutty and a little fluffy so I hope you enjoy it.

More chapters with the main storyline are coming later but for now, enjoy. Thank you all once again for reading, commenting and voting!

***

"Come on baby, it's time to get you to your room" I hear Miles's soft voice says as he gently moves me.

"No," I murmur and turn around on his lap, hugging his legs. I hear his deep laugh.

"Love... " he whispers caressing my cheek.

"I don't want to go..."I whisper and sit up, my eyes still closed.

"I wish you didn't have to... but it's almost time for the shift," he explains.

"I know..." I complain and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Come on... today's Harry's birthday so they'll probably get drunk or something," he tries to cheer me up.

I sigh and open my eyes, I give him a sad look before he helps me up.

We walk to my room hand in hand and before he goes I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Promise we'll hang out tonight?" I ask.

"I swear," he says giving me a kiss, a deep kiss. It wakes up something in me that we can't sadly do now.

I purr a little and he smirks.

"I'll see you at breakfast okay?" he asks giving me a quick kiss.

I nod.

"Until then..." I say resting my hand over his heart.

"Until then," he says and squeezes my hand before walking away.

So all that's left is to get inside my room and sleep again until it's time for breakfast. I wish I could say that I was able to rest but, I had a dream about Miles and I... from the first time that we mated, the feel of the kiss he gave me just hours ago still lingering in my lips.

Damn him and his muscles, and that smile and that voice... how I wish we could be alone.

When it's clear that I won't sleep I just wait until we go out for breakfast and Spider comes to get me.

The day goes by pretty fast, as Miles said they get together to celebrate the soldier's birthday and I take that as a sign to leave.

To be honest, I observed the people from the sky as they celebrated, they drank something called beer, many bottles of it, and even the scientists were invited. They offered Spider a sip of that thing and he made a disgusted face when he swallowed making them all laugh.

Miles had one bottle of those too, but I noticed that he was drinking it very slowly. After a while, they started shouting and laughing and just... there was too much noise so I decided to go up to the deck.

Later on, I'm joined by Spider and not long after the eclipse Miles is here too.

"Hey Kid," he says before sitting down with us.

Spider only nods at him.

"So, how are you doing?" he asks us both as he wraps an arm over my shoulders.

"Just talking," I say and shrug.

"Yeah, is it interesting?" Miles asks and turns to look at Spider, raising his brows. I always like how he makes an effort to be close to him, even if Spider usually just rolls his eyes at him.