The hunt

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating the story but, but, I have something to tell you. I had already said that I'll write another story about Miles and... now that the ending of this one is soon, I didn't want to just leave you with nothing so...

You can find my new story now! It is called the hunt and has one long chapter. I know you'll probably want more of Miles on the first chapter but please, be patient. I want you to get to know all the new characters and important parts for the new plot.

I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy this story and now that I'll keep writing this one too.

In this new story we now follow Kelesenani as she crosses paths with Quaritch. She's the daughter of Peyral so she's a very skilled hunter and the next leader of the hunter team (to call it that), let's just say she's a little wild and dreams of taming a Tanathor (her mom used to tell her stories about those animals) so she's not afraid of a challenge. We have an interesting story as she's caught between duty and her heart, only made worse by her getting to know Miles.

It is a love story and it is a fanfic about Miles, but as you know me, that doesn't mean that we'll just have happy times all the time. We'll have fun and maybe a little more smut in this one.

Thanks for giving my story a chance and thanks for commenting, voting, saving or just reading my story. I only want for you to enjoy it.

Expect a new chapter for this story tomorrow, that's all! Than you! <3