Tulkun hunt

I cover my mouth with my hand, my head is thrown back in pleasure as my other hand holds Miles's face just where it is.

God... this feels like heaven.

I whimper and I feel my legs getting weak, Miles does a great job at holding them in place, the feeling of his strong hands and his fingers digging into my skin adds to the pleasure.

"Miles" I breathe out as he makes me cum.

"When we're alone I'll let you scream my name as much as you want," he says. He's still kneeling but he looks up at me as he licks his lips.

I pull him up bu that stupid army best he always wears and kiss him.

"I'm hoping that's soon," I say breaking the kiss.

He gives my leg a smack and then hands me my clothes.

Lately I've been... needing him more than before and I seem to not be able to contain myself so we've been taking risks and doing it here, during his night shift.

He goes to pick up his gun again and somehow the sight of him as he loads the damn thing is also sexy. I have to control myself not to ask him to take me against the wall.

"I can feel you staring at me," he says without turning back at me and I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"No one was staring at you," I say and go stand by his side.

He snickers, he knows is a damn lie.

"You know, I wish we did it more because... we're landing tomorrow," he says.

Just like that, my horny thoughts evaporate.

"I have a bad feeling," I say crossing my arms. My tail goes back and forth.

"Hey, don't. It's gonna be fine, okay?" I turn to look at him pissed off. I know someone's gonna die tomorrow.

"Okay, not everything is gonna be fine but, we're closer to Jake, once we talk to him and have the upper hand we can help take down the people from the sky," he explains.

"I'm still not feeling well about this," I say.

"God you were so happy just minutes ago... I shouldn't have said anything," he says shaking his head.

I take his hand and make him sit down with me.

"We can't stop life from happening, tomorrow was always going to come," I say. It's a sad truth but a truth anyways.

"You can stay in your room or anywhere when you don't have to see it, you know?" he brushes a strand of my hair away.

"I don't know..."

"You've been staying out of sight for a while now, I don't think anyone will think you're trying to escape or something. Just... somewhere else like always," he explains.

"Well yeah, with this, I've had to try and hide," I say resting a hand on my belly.

As expected, now it's showing.

He smiles as he touches it too.

"Another reason I want to get you back with your people it's because I think someone should take a look at you both, to know everything's fine," he says.

"Later, for now I know our son is strong and it's fine,"

"What if we have a girl?" He smiles.

"I have a feeling it's a boy," I say. "But boy or girl, I'll love them," I add.