Village

***QUICK NOTE: Hi everyone, first of all I wanted to ask you. If I write another story from the avatar universe, which character would you like it to be about? ***

We hurry back to the village, the sight is very similar to the two we visited before, only that this time we're not here to burn it down.

There are torches around to bring some light and many spaces that belong to the families. Neytiri's Ikran is resting somewhere on the right side of the island.

Jake gets off his Ilu and says something to Spider before taking off.

Miles and I look confused at each other, then Spider makes signals for us to leave the Ikran near Neytiri's and get off.

As promised I cuff Miles again and we wait there.

Then the leader of the Metkayina, this tribe, comes to see us.

I bow my head down a little in respect, Spider does too but I notice that Miles tilts his chin up instead. I kick his leg and he complains but then bows a little too.

"I'm Tonowari, the leader of this clan. Jake Sully tells me that you are with him," he speaks.

"Yes, thank you for letting us stay here," I answer.

"We extended our solidarity for Sully's family to you," he says even tho his eyes really betray how he rather would not have us there.

"Can I see my family?" I ask.

"You're free to walk the island as a familiar of Jake Sully, but the prisoner must remain under guard by my men," he declares.

"Go, don't worry about me. Spider will tell you where to find me," Miles says to me immediately.

"Wait, he- he is supposed to be a prisoner but really-"

"He is meant to be guarded by my men or not in the village at all," the leader speaks in a hard firm tone.

"Go see your family. If the kid was shot... they need to act fast. They need a doctor," Miles tells me.

Spider looks worried sick.

"We have Tsahik," I say.

"You told me... this kind of injury is not common to your people, depending on where he got shot, he may need surgery, blood transfusions... many other things that I don't think you can get from flowers or water or something like that," He begins to explain.

"Don't say that," I whisper.

Miles raises his hand only to realize that he is cuffed, it looked like he wanted to caress my cheek.

"Let me take him there, he may know how to help my cousin," I say to the leader in Na'vi.

"The prisoner can't go near them," He says in a hard final tone.

I accept that I'm no one here. This is his clan, his place with his rules, I have to be grateful that he lets us stay so I purse my lips and nod a little to Miles.

"Thank you," I say to Tonowari and then start walking to where he indicated that my family was.

There are many pods around, places where each family locates themselves, the leader indicated to me how to get to Jake's one.

As I approach I can hear the Tsahik talking. Everyone else is gathered around someone on the floor. I slow down and wait at the entrance, my eyes filling with tears at the image of Neteyam.

Neytiri makes pressure on Neteyam's leg as Jake holds him down, the Tsahik is running some kind of bird feathers over his body and he is covered by some type of blanket.