S1.C4 - Red girl and silver boy (Miami pt 1)

I-I'd love to come to Monaco but I need to work-
Lewis invited me to his house in Monaco but as the last 2 races we gain 0 points, I need to work more than ever to fix this situation.
I spend all day in Maranello and every night I call Lewis. No work, at least no technical stuff, that's the deal. And I'm ok with it, work is another place, another part of my life where I am Carlos engineer and his results are mine, when I leave the factory and go back to my small apartment then I can think about Lewis.

I-Are you coming to the F1 ball?-
L-Are you?-
I-Yes, they invite every single staff member so I'll be there-
The F1 organised this "ball", it's more a work party but as we are in America they want to make it funny, every team will have to wear its colour, I don't know what to think of it.
L-I'll be there then, you'll be the one in red? -
I-Ha ha ha, nice joke, silver man-

I have to go shopping and find something to wear. Red is an easy colour to find.
"Hey Fede, pronta per andare a fare shopping?" [Hey Fede, are you ready to go shopping?]
"Yess"
We walk around the shopping mall for 2 hours before I buy something, high-waist long red trousers with a red corset, elegant and classy.
"Ok come si chiama?" [Ok what is his name?]
"Chi?" [Who?]
"Vestita così sei a metà tra il CEO della Ferrari e una dea greca, come si chiama" Fede looks at me. [Dressed up like this you look like someone between Ferrari CEO and a Greek god, what is his name]
"Non...cioè...non posso dirlo" I say going back to the changing room. [Not... I can't say]
"Oh andiamo, non sono del settore, anche se te la facessi con un pilota, a malapena conosco Carlos...non è Carlos vero?" [Oh c'mon, I'm not working there, even if he was a pilot, I barely know Carlos... he isn't Carlos right?]
"NO" I scream "Non Carlos e non posso dirtelo davvero, non è che non mi fidi ma... è complicato" [not Carlos and I really can't say it, not because I don't trust you but... it's complicated]
Finished the shopping I go back to my apartment and I start packing for Miami.

The heels were not a good idea, I'm so used to running shoes that my feet hurt and I'm not even at the party yet.
"Tutti pronti? Possiamo andare?" [Everyone is ready? Can we go?]
The whole Ferrari team is ready to go and a red crowd walks through the hotel hallway.
When we get to the ballroom it's like a rainbow exploded. Alpine, Williams and RedBull wear 3 different kind of blue, Haas and Alphatauri also wear different types of the same colour. It's funnier than I thought.

"Hey Ferrari I guess, want to drink something?" I look at the guy who just talked to me, he is wearing green, Aston Martin.
"Yes thanks "
I chat with a lot of different people, some of them I didn't even know they were working in F1. I try to stay away from Mercedes, I don't see Lewis so it's better if I keep the distances.

"Hola" Carlos appears in his perfect suit.
"Hola Carlos"
"Vi dispiace se facciamo una foto del team55?" [Do you mind if we do a team 55 photo?]
We take the team photo and while I smile for the photo I see him. Lewis is there. In a silver suit, with thin glasses and his hair up in a ponytail. He is watching me. I try to act like I didn't see him but I feel the need to run to him.
"Grazie ragazzi, questa volta spero di finire la gara almeno" Carlos laughs. [Thanks guys, I hope this time I'll finish the race]
"Lo spero cabrón" I say to him. [I hope it cabrón]
"Excuse me" I try to go to the terrace, there are less people there and I need some fresh air.

"You look stunning"
I recognise the voice "Lewis"
I turn around, he is there with two glasses of champagne in his hands. He gives me one and I drink it.
"You are able to wear this and still look handsome, how is this possible Sir?"
"Mh so you are saying I'm handsome" he smiles
"Maybe"
Some people come out and we both do a step backwards.
"Well, nice to meet you Sir Hamilton, enjoy the night"
He smiles and I go back inside.

L -Restroom 1st floor in 5 min-
It's risky but it's ok, I need to kiss him, just once but I need to do it.

I go upstairs and find him with his back against the door, he is looking at his phone with a serious face. Then he sees me and smiles.
"Miss, please come inside"
He kisses me, pressing me gently against the door with his hands on my neck.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too, Lewis"
"Come home with me tonight" he says playing with my necklace, his eyes analysing my face.
I stop and think about what this move will mean. My heart is jumping and racing while my head is telling me "don't"
"I...yes"
His eyes light up and he kisses me again. "We can spend some time together before the weekend"
"I need to be on time tomorrow morning, will this Sir give me a ride to the track?" I say sarcastically.
"Sure Miss in a fancy AMG as you like" he smiles "We need to go back to the party now"
I nod and I exit the room.

The rest of my team is talking to some RedBull guys.
"You look too young to be here, social media intern?" A blonde guy is looking at me.
"Engineer intern" I answer.
"Uh cute. Want to drink something?" He is laughing with his friend while talking.
"No thanks, drink it with the social media intern over there"
"Mh don't be difficult, I have never seen such a beautiful engineer"
"Guess you have never use your eyes then"
"Oh mean" he comes close "I like it"
"Well I don't, see you on track"
"My 1 will beat your 16"
"Sad but my car is the 55, genius" I say and I walk away.
I don't like people who underestimate me. I hate it, for my whole life people have called me cute but never smart, I hate being underrated just because I have a pretty face.
I didn't notice that Lewis was near us and he is now smiling at me and doing a little applause. He heard it. Shit.

I go straight to my friend "Hey Clara, domani a che ora dobbiamo essere al circuito?" [hey Clara, tomorrow at what time do we need to be at the circuit?]
"Alle 11, perchè?" [11, why?]
"Ascolta non torno in hotel stasera, ci vediamo domani al circuito" [Listen, I won't come back to the hotel tonight, see you tomorrow at the track]
"Aspetta e dove..oh, chi è? Lo conosco?" Clara is staring at me. [Wait and where...oh, who is he?I know him?]
"Nope, ciao"
I run away before she can ask more.

I drink the last glass of wine while I talk with some Alpine's mechanics and then I exit the building from the back door.
Lewis is waiting for me in his Mercedes AMG. "This car is amazing"
"Yes, I like it too, not sure about the colour though" he says going into the Miami traffic.
"Uhhh the colour" I joke.
He laughs.
"I need to go back to my hotel"
"Why?"
"I can't go to the circuit dressed like this tomorrow"
He looks me up and down "I would love if you come to the track wearing this and I won't be the only one"
I hit his arm and laugh.
"Ok ok miss, insert the address on my phone"

When we get to the hotel I run up the stairs and take my backpack and a beauty case.
"Ferrari bag" he says looking at me. "So much red"
"I'm blind because I look at all this silver" I say pointing at his suit.
"So you were watching me"
"Oh god, you are an idiot" I say
"And you were amazing with that RedBull guy"
"Hate that kind of man"
"I like this kind of woman" he smiles and keeps driving.

When we get to his house I am stunned, he is staying in a beautiful villa outside the city.
"I know, it's huge for one" he says while he is serving me a glass of wine.
"Huge for 10 people" I say.

We sit on the sofa and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"It's so nice to have you here" he says playing with my hair.
"I still think it's not a good idea but..."
He looks at me "I know it is not priceless and our age gap doesn't make it easier.."
"I don't care how old you are Lewis" I interrupt him.
He smiles "well for some people it can be an issue, such as the fact that we are rivals on track"
"I'm not one of them" the wine is definitely hitting because I kiss him and kiss him and kiss him.

He lifts me up and brings me to the bedroom. He kisses my neck slowly, I feel his hands on my body and the pressure of his body on mine. He takes off his shirt and then as I admire his tattoos he takes off my corset and starts kissing me with more hunger but still gently. His hands explore my body giving my shivers and making me moan.
"Lewis..."
He looks at me.
"I... nothing"
"Are you ok? Is this ok for you? I can stop if you don't want to." he looks a bit alarmed.
I can't tell him he is the first, I can't tell him that I'm scared but at the same time I want it more than everything.
I whisper "Don't stop"