S2.C19 - Golden (Las Vegas)

"Las Vegas baby!" said Lewis as they landed in Nevada.
"Have you ever been here before?" Isabelle said
"Yes, a couple of times"
"Ever been here with a girlfriend?"
He smiled "no"
"Behave"
He grabbed her hand "I should be the one worried"
"About me?" she laughed "The only target I have this weekend is destroying a few people on track, with your help of course, and then going to a party and dance with you till our feet hurt"
"I love the plan"
"Ready?"
"Always" he said kissing her.

The entrance in the paddock on Friday was different than usual, Lewis entered from the drivers side, a red carpet was prepared for them, he was wearing a breathtaking black outfit. Isabelle didn't want her comeback after the stop to be soft, she arrived in a glitter pink mini skirt, a pair of black high boots and the team shirt. Photographers were all on her as she walked alone to the motorhome, a runway on the red carpet and a runway in the paddock were set for that night.

"You two look like movie stars tonight" Susie said as Isabelle kissed Lewis cheek "except for the team shirt"
"It is the part I love most, I am back into the game"
Susie smiled "Are you preparing something?"
"Of course" Isabelle smiled "and I want them to see me well"
"All eyes are on you"
"I know" she smiled "I'll give them the show they deserve"

"I need to stay a bit longer" said Isabelle looking at Lewis eating his dinner in the middle of the night after the second free practice session.
"I'm staying"
"No, really go home, sleep"
"I am staying" he repeated
She smiled "Alright, you can find me in the engineers room"
It was 6 am when they finally exited the paddock, Isabelle was so tired she fell asleep in the drive to the hotel.

On Saturday, the show was the same, Lewis and Isabelle arrived with another glitter outfit and walked straight to their motorhome.
"I think we can gain a bit more speed here" said Isabelle pointing at a corner in the circuit map "you can brake a bit less than you did yesterday, try in the FP3"
"I will" said George "What about the little problem I told you yesterday?"
"Solved, we change the set up a bit yesterday night so today it should feel better"
"Another 1-2?"
"At least" she smiled
"I never thanked you enough for that win"
"I did nothing, George, you deserved more than just one win"
"Thank you"
"In the future, in the world champion speech I want you to thank me" she said "that would be a good thing"
"Of course" he laughed "The first one or?"
"All of them thanks" she laughed "Now go warming up, we will think about your future title after"
"Yes Miss, we need to bring home two wins still"
"Two wins, two titles" she smiled, both the championships were Mercedes that year, not mathematically impossible to beat them but the chances were so low that both the titles were basically secured by Lewis and Mercedes.

"And the first pole position in this circuit is for Lewis Hamilton!" screamed the reporter at the television as Isabelle is running to the under podium, another first row secured for both cars.
"Magical" she said to Lewis as he hugged her, he took off his helmet and balaclava, Isabelle looked at the usual signs of the balaclava on his cheeks.
"You are magical" he said
"I didn't do one of the best lap I've ever seen on a street circuit, you did"
Lewis smiled again and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before going to the media duties.

"What the fuck! One fucking second behind them!" Lando's voice was crystal clear as she walked past the McLaren motorhome, Isabelle looked inside and saw the driver throwing his helmet against the wall. He saw her and ran to her, she stayed still "What have you done to that car? Why can't we get it?"
"I did nothing"
"Where is the trick? Brakes? Gearbox? Wings?"
"There is no trick, it is just a really good car"
"Bullshit!"
"You should calm down, Lando" her voice calm
"Max was right about you, you should have stayed Lewis girl without getting back to your job, easy life and we would be happy"
"As you once said, I am Lewis', on and off track" he looked confused at her "oh, your friend Carlos didn't tell you I heard you two talking? Well I did and it is making this game even funnier. Knowing that you are all so afraid about a girl you all considered just a slut, it's so funny to me" she smiled "I liked you, I really liked you Lando, you were one of the good ones, sad to see I was wrong"
"Carlos was wrong about you"
"No" her smile showed a bit of sadness as she finished the sentence before walking away "I was wrong about Carlos"