S1.C22 - Like Senna (Brazil)

I wake up beside Lewis, he is still sleeping. I turn around slowly so I don't wake him up, I stare at his chest going up and down and think of how much I love him. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Morning luv"
"Good morning baby" I answer laying my head on his shoulder "ready for the big day?"
"Yes" he says "I am a bit nervous actually"
I smile and look at him "Nervous?"
"I'm getting an honorary citizenship today" he says still half asleep
"You'll be Brazilian, like Senna"
He smiles "I still can't believe they are doing this. I did what I did last year because I wanted to, I wasn't expecting this"
"I am proud of you, baby"

We went shopping a few days ago and Lewis insisted me to buy a light blue dress that some kind matches his blue suit. The dress is really elegant with long sleeves and a thin belt, the shoes are from Louboutin and I insisted to keep an old bag he got me a couple of months ago.

I am standing next to him while he is entering the conference room, he holds my hand till he goes up on stage.
For the whole event I keep my eyes on him, I don't have a translator so I just get that they are saying something good when he smiles and puts his hand on his heart like he usually does when he wants to say thank you.

After that we go to a little after party, more like a dinner and when we are finally at the hotel I take my high heels off and throw them in my luggage.
"Hey! Those are Louboutin" says Lewis laughing.
"Yeah, wear them for 6 hours and stand for the whole time and we will talk about it again"
He comes close to me and grabs my waist while looking right into my eyes "You are beautiful"
"Changing topic, Sir?"
He laughs "and smart and funny"
"What are you trying to do?"
He gently opens the zip of my dress "Nothing"
I place my hands on his shoulder "Sir?"
"I love your green eyes"
I smile while he bends down to get closer to me, my hands press his shoulder down to get him even closer.
"I need you" he whispers "now"
As an answer I let my dress falls to the ground "I am yours" I tease his lips with mine "Always"
He moves my hair and starts kissing my neck, I moan feeling the desire growing "Lewis non fermarti" (Lewis don't stop)
He smiles "I love when you talk in Italian"
I smile and push him on the bed, I sit on his lap and start playing with the zip of his pants "Then make me forget your language"

After a few days of holiday I have to go back to work, two races left and this is officially a home race now, so we have to give something to celebrate to all Lewis fans here, at the circuit.
"Angela! Wait for me!" I scream running to her.
"I was looking for you" she says smiling.
"What's up?"
"I did a massage to Lewis yesterday" she stops and laughs "what have you done?"
I start laughing to cover my panic "Why?"
"Bites marks" she keeps laughing "everywhere"
"Ops" I laugh harder.
"What's so funny?" I hear George from behind.
"Oh Georgie, you are too young for these things"
"I am one year older than you" he says acting offended, I smile and look at Angela.
"Definetly too young, honey" she says laughing.
"Nasty" he says offended.
I grab his arm "Come on, brit, walk me to our garage"

"Red flag. Red flag"
"Who is..?" I ask.
"George" says my colleague "He is fine, car's out and quali are over"
I look at the results "We have the sprint, that's not a bad start"
"Let's hope tomorrow we can collect a few positions"

The sprint looks great, on Saturday, it looks like our car is not the same W13 we are used to, George flies in P1 and Lewis gets P2, I go near them to congratulate and hit someone.
"Sorry" I say and looking up I notice the red suit.
"No worries" answers Carlos looking at me.
"I... congratulation for the P3"
"Thank you, congratulation for your 1-2"
"Thanks" it is an awkward situation
"I am sorry for, well, everything. If one day you'll want to talk to me again or, I am not asking you to be my friend again but..."
"Just give me some time, Carlos, ok?" I say going away, I am not ready to talk to him now.

"Everything good?" Ask George looking at my face.
"Sure, Sure! P1 baby" I say smiling and punching him.
"P1,P1 but it is just a sprint"
"You will get a P1 soon, Georgie, remember my words" I say pointing my finger on his chest.
"Oh look, I have a groupie" he says teasing me.
"And that's when I change my mind" I act offended
"Hey luv" says Lewis walking to us showing me his medal
"What a nice medal Sir"
"Thanks, you know, I am a racing driver, a good one"
"Uuu tell me more"
"Please get a room guys" says George acting disgusted.
"Buh, Carmen is not here this weekend, wanna join us?" I say joking while he looks at me scared.
"She is joking mate" says Lewis laughing and I start laughing too "Oh Georgie, you are too young for this"
"Stop it" he says laughing and hitting me gently, making me laughing even harder.

"It's the Sunday of the Brazilian GP and cars are getting ready on the grid" I hear the commentator scream on the screen.
I sneak out of the garage and climb the wall to get to the grid, I touch Lewis shoulder before he puts his balaclava on.
"Good luck" I say giving him little kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks, little star"
I wave at George and run back to the garage, the race is about to start.

The race is a dream, I've never seen the car working so well and the two Red Bull are struggling. We let Lewis and George fight but because of the incident with Max, Lewis is not able to give the 100%, so I'm not surprised to see George crossing the line first.

"I told you" I say to George while I hug him after the podium.
"I can't believe it" he says still in disbelief.
"You did it! I am so happy and we got a 1-2"
"Are you angry that I win and not Lewis?" He stops and looks at me.
"Of course not Georgie, you were amazing this weekend and deserves the win. The team got a 1-2, we are all happy even Lewis is happy"
He smiles "thanks"
"Now, change your clothes, you have interviews and then we have a private jet full of champagne to take"
"Right" he says still smiling"can you call Carmen? She asked me to call her but I have a lots of things to do and I will call her tonight for sure but..."
"Sure George, I'll call her right now"