S2.C5 - Red dress (Imola)

Paradise, that's how it feels like when on Monday we take our flight back home. We spend two entire days at home, on Wednesday night I decide to make pizza for Lewis, I stand there putting the tomato sauce and the vegan cheese.
"It has been a while since you made pizza for me"
"I know, I didn't had time"
"How is this week off going?" He said wrapping his arms around me
"I feel better, it is nice to sleep and go around the house doing nothing with you"
"I missed having you around so much, we may work for the same team but I have barely seen you in the last months"
"I'm sorry but the work is paying off"
I feel his head on my shoulder "I was really scared on Saturday when Carlos called me and all that thing with Horner. You needed a stop and I can see you are already more relaxed"
"I am" I say turning around face to face with him "thank you for asking for this week off, I am enjoying these days a lot"
"You know how we can enjoy this even more?" I can see the lust in his eyes
"How?"
"Doing something we haven't been doing for a while" he starts kissing my neck
"I like the idea but I need to finish the pizza"
"Fuck the pizza, we are going to eat late tonight" we start kissing, I put my arms around his neck while he lifts me up and starts walking to our bedroom. I wrap my legs around him and start taking off his shirt.
"One sec" I say and Lewis stops and looks at me
"What?"
"Let me admire you a bit"
He laughs and put me down "Take off your dress so I can admire you too"
"Mh nope" I say starting to run around the bed, it is a short run because he grabs me and pushes me on the bed
"What did you say?" He is on me blocking my legs and locking my arms up so I can't move
"Nope" I say laughing more "You can't watch"
He starts tickling me and my laughs turn to screams "Stop! Lewis! Lewis! Ok you can watch"
He laughs and gets off me
"But you have to do something" he looks at me with even more lust in his eyes, I push him down, sit on him and begging down to whisper on his ear "Kiss me everywhere, kiss me Sir Hamilton"

"Isabelle!" I hear the scream as I get off the car, Jack Wolff is running in my direction wearing his Sparco race suit "you came"
"Of course we are here" I say smiling and hugging him "how are you feeling?"
"Good but a bit nervous" he says looking at Lewis for a moment "Sono agitato perché c'è lui" (I am nervous because he is here)
"Sei bravissimo Jack, ora vai e dai il massimo" (You are very good Jack, now go and give it everything)
"Vado a vincere" (I am going to win) he said running to his kart.
Jack takes P1 in the kart race and he is really proud to show his parents the little trophy. That night we go to the Wolff apartment and have dinner all together.

After two weeks, we go to Imola and on Wednesday, I go to the circuit while Lewis go to an event for Petronas in Bologna. When I get to the hotel after work, Lewis is still not there.
L- the event is gonna take longer than I expected-
I look at the message, I am angry but also too tired so I go back to our hotel room. When I enter the room I find a package on the bed with a letter
-8 pm L.-
In the box there is a short red dress, it is a Tommy dress, very casual and simple. After I put the dress on and grabbed my bag I go downstairs and get on Lewis car

"This is the pizzeria where we got the pizza last year"
"Yes" Lewis says smiling "I've called and reserved a table for us"
"You remembered"
"Of course, little star"

After dinner we go to the little hill where we have been last year, we park the car and look at the rain coming down on the city.
"One year from our first kiss" he says moving my hair "one year and I am the happiest man alive"
"Lewis..."
"I fell in love with the girl with the red shirt and I have to say looking at you tonight I get that first sight feeling all over again"
I put my hands on his neck, touching his pearl necklace "And I fell for you the moment you looked at me" I get closer and kiss him slowly "look at me Sir, do you still see the Ferrari girl?"
"I still see that red suits you" I move and sit on his lap feeling the steering wheel pressing against my back, I slowly take off the dress.
"And now?" I kiss him again "do you still like me now with no red?"
"God I love you"

On Friday the weekend looks bad, Toto is really worried about our pace.
"RedBull upgrades are huge, it will be hard to win this time"
"We are in a good position in the championship and next race we can upgrade the car too" Bono says but he looks worried too.
"I don't care, we have to win every race" says Toto taking off his headphones.

On Saturday I feel sick, I arrive at the circuit a little late and head to the cafeteria to grab a hot tea hoping it will fix my stomach.
"Hot tea?" George says looking at me "Since when are you drinking hot tea?"
"I love tea but I usually get to coffee unless I am sick"
"Are you sick?"
"A little nausea" I say taking the cup.
"Something you eat?"
"I think so, I don't know"
"It will cure that, see you in the garage"
"Bye Georgie"

On Sunday an incident in turn 5 at the start of the race costs us the podium "P4 and P5" says Toto
"Next race we will be back" I say
"For sure, we have to. Well, let's pack our things and leave"
Horner walking in front of our garage screams "this time your little favourite didn't help you Toto"
Toto says something in German and I think he's not complimenting him, meanwhile I feel nauseous again but it might just be the bad race we just had or Horner face.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask Lewis when he is finally back from the TV Pen.
"Yep" he says kissing my forehead "you look a bit... tired? Sick? Sure you are ok?"
"Yes, it has been a couple of days that I am not feeling great, maybe it is just a cold or something I ate"
"Let's go home" Lewis says taking my backpack "let's take the same flight with the team"

I run to the toilette of the airport while the team is going through the security. While I change my clothes for something more comfortable I wait for the result of the test, the pregnancy test is slowly confirming my worries, I guess it won't be easy to sleep on the plane this time knowing I have to find a way to tell Lewis I am pregnant.