S2.C14 - Power suits you well (Japan)

Isabelle wasn't mean to go to the gala with Lewis that night but she didn't like how things turned out after the break, the girls were back around Lewis like she wasn't his girlfriend anymore. Isabelle was working hard and she had barely been at home in the last 2 weeks, and that was visible to anyone but it was because of the new car that was meant to be ready for that weekend. She walked that same afternoon in her favourite boutique in Monaco, asking for a dress "I need to surprise him, I want the best dress you have, he has to stop breathing when he sees me". The woman there was more than happy to help the girl get what she wanted, she called another shopping assistant and served her a glass of champagne "You'll be the most beautiful there tonight, miss"

When Isabelle got back home Lewis was already gone, he left a little note on the table "Sorry I need to go, we are sailing at 9 pm but I have to go there for dinner, you can go to sleep I'll be late. See you tomorrow my love, L."
She took a shower and did her hairs and make up, the dress fitted perfectly, the light gold of it matches perfectly with her features, the eyeliner brighten up the green eyes and the red lipstick made her look like a greek goddess. She called a taxi and head to the pier.
"Isabelle, Sir Hamilton plus one" she said when she approached the huge yatch 10 minutes before the departure. The steward smiled and guide her to the gala room.

Isabelle looked at the crowd searching for Lewis, she spotted him immediately, he was wearing a Versace blue suit, it was a bit tight but that meant his perfect silhouette was visible. He was talking with a fake blonde girl, she was flirting with him, her hand on his chest while laughing to what he was saying. That bitch Isabelle thought walking to them, Lewis turned around and saw her, he smiled and left the girl there with an "excuse me"

"Sir Hamilton" Isabelle said doing a little bow and smiling
"You are breathtaking my love" he said looking at her up and down
"More than the blonde girl you were talking with?"
He laughed "Jealous?"
"No"
"You are jealous, you came here"
"No" she put her hand on his chest and did a fake laugh imitating the girl he was talking before, he laughed again.
"Come outside"

They went to the upper deck where there were just a few other people chatting, the moon was over the sea.
"You are beautiful" he said trying to kiss her
Isabelle stopped him by putting her hand on his chest "You do flirt when I am not around"
"I wasn't flirting, she was" his dark brown eyes looked at her "Now can I kiss my beautiful girlfriend?"
"If you have to" Isabelle said but she was putting all of her will in not kissing him. He grabbed her hands and placed it behind his neck, his hands on her hips pulling her closer in a passionate kiss. Isabelle tried to act cool but as he was kissing her she melted between his arms and moved closer, her body pressed on his. His hands moved up and touched her skin, Isabelle shivered and gave out a little moan, she hadn't seen him in a week and her body was reacting to that kiss like it was pure fire.
"I missed you too, my love" he smiled.
"That was a reflex"
"Mhhh yes, of course" he bent to kiss her again and she stopped him again "C'mon, let's go back inside, I want to show everyone that my girlfriend is the most beautiful on this yatch"
"Don't lie my love"
"I am not lying"
"I saw the girls inside, they are gorgeous and I can't compete with half of their bodies-"
"You have my favourite body" he said moving her hairs away from her shoulders, his eyes not looking at hers.
"Nice try but I saw pictures of your exes and my body is not even close, my tiny butt is not even close"
He laughed looking at her butt "Your tiny perfect butt is the one I chose and it is my favourite, as your brain"
"Flattering" she looked into his eyes "you know"
"I know" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist "when I say I don't care about their perfect bodies because the only one I want is yours I am not lying, little star. That is definitely something you should never worry about"
"Never?" Her green eyes so deep he could got lost in them way too easily.
"Never"
"Good. Let's go inside and let's show them my little tiny butt got the man they all wanted"
He laughed loud recognising his girlfriend's attitude "God, I love you"
"I know"