S1.C5 - Private plane (Miami pt 2)

I wake up and slowly realise where I am, Lewis is still sleeping, I look at the clock and it's just 8 am. I sit down and I see our clothes on the floor red and silver mixed.
Oh, what did I do.
"So you are a morning person" he says hoarsely with his eyes still closed.
"Yes but just if I know I have to go to work, I hate being late"I stare at him for a couple of minutes, looking at the tattoos I kissed all night  "Can I take a shower?"
"Can I come with you?"
"Lewis!" I laugh and kiss him, before running in the shower.

When I'm ready I go downstairs and I find Lewis in the kitchen "I'm preparing you my famous vegan pancake"
I smile and I sit in the table admiring him.
"I don't cook usually, I'm not great at it"
"I am" I say "being Italian helps"
"I'll wait for you to make me pizza"
"Next time" I say and I kiss him while he is giving me the plate full of some very good-looking pancakes.

We reached the circuit on time but he left me walking for the last 5 minutes, we can't arrive together. I enter the hospitality and Clara runs to me.
"Chi è?" [Who is he?]
"Nessuno" [No one]
"Non mi dici nulla?" [You don't tell me anything?]
"Nope" I laugh.
"Ok andiamo a lavorare, Carlos ti cercava" [Ok, let's go to work, Carlos was looking for you]
What? Why? I'm panicking. Why would he looks for me?

I go upstairs and knock at his door.
"Isabelle"
"Ciao Carlos ho sentito che mi cercavi" [Hi Carlos I heard you were looking for me]
"Ho sentito che hai definito tua la macchina 55" he says with a smile. [I heard you described car 55 as yours]
"Oddio chi te l'ha detto?" [Oh god, who told you that?]
"Max mi ha raccontato di aver visto una ragazza in rosso tenere testa ad un suo ingegnere e si è fatto raccontare la storia" [Max told me he saw a girl in red keeping up with one of his engineers and he asked what she said]
"Oddio" [Oh god]
"Non preoccuparti"he laughs" comunque volevo parlarti di una strategia che mi è venuta in mente" [Don't worry, anyway I wanted to talk to you about a strategy that came to my mind]
"Certo" I answer mortified. [Sure]
I sit down and we stay there talking about the possibilities of this race track until he has to go for some interviews and I have to go back to work in the garage.

Race weekends are always so busy but this one is different, the time pass by but every time I see Lewis is like it stops to let me look at him; unfortunately this happens more often that I'd like here at work.

On Saturday after lunch one of my teammates catches me staring at Lewis, I stare at his hands signing autographs, about them on my body.
"Ehi bella addormentata, chi è il principe che stai guardando?" [Hey sleeping beauty, who is the prince you are looking at?]
"È quello dell'altra sera?" Clara intervenes [Is the one from the other night?]
Fortunately the paddock is full of people so they can never really get who I'm looking at.
"Ha ha ha, non è divertente e no, stavo ammirando lo stadium" I lie [not funny and no, I was admiring the stadium]
"Ci credi solo tu" Says Clara and goes back to her salad. [You are the only one believing that]

Quali are amazing, first row for the team, the job is paying off and I hope Carlos bad luck won't be here this weekend and it is not, the race, amazing, I'm so happy for everyone, we won't bring a flag to Maranello but a double podium and Carlos defence's skills are a victory.

L -I have a proposal-
Lewis texts me while I'm going back to the hotel.
I -I'm listening-
L -You come over, we spend tomorrow here together and go back to Europe in my private jet tomorrow night-
Private jet, god I forgot how rich he is.
I -Wait, I see if I can do it-
After asking to my supervisor and deleting my ticket for tonight flight I text him back.
I -When are you going to pick me up?-
L -9pm-
I'm going to spend more than 24 hours with him, just us, I feel like I'm dreaming.

On Sunday evening, I pack everything and I put a little dress on, not because I expect him to bring me somewhere but the Miami weather is so hot even at night.

At 9pm I check out from my room and get into his car.
I don't recognise the street "This is not the road to your house"
"Nope, we have to eat first and I know where" he says.
I sit down in silence, the seat is so comfortable and I'm so tired, race days are the worst, real killers.
"Hey princess, we are here" Lewis is laughing and I see from his phone he just took a picture of me sleeping.
"Not nice Sir" but I'm laughing too.
We are in a small restaurant, I don't even know where but the food is really good and there are just a few people.

When we go back home we are both so tired that we fell asleep instantly and wake up at 10 am the morning after.
"I am a morning person she says" Lewis says laughing.
"Oh fuck off, no work today and you were sleeping too" I try to stand up but I feel his hands on my waist "No stay here" he says pushing me back on the bed.
I turn around and sit on him, his hands on my thighs while I play with his hairs "wish I could have you on me every morning" he says pulling me closer to kiss me.
"Yes it will be nice but I'm not so easy to get"
"Mh let's test this" and in just a second he is on me, kissing my neck while his hands run down on my body.
"I'll have a bad response on this test" I say while I'm helping him taking his T-shirt off
"We can repeat it how many times you want"

We spend the rest of the day in bed, I help him packing and we order some burgers for lunch, I get chicken, he takes the veggie one.
I'm sad to leave this house, it has been my happy place with Lewis.

At 7 pm we are at the airport and we get on his jet, we talk and talk until the sun goes down, then we fell asleep cuddle up in the seats and when we open our eyes we are landing in Milan ready to go back to our lives, well not really ready.
I hug him tighter and he whispers "This time it'll be even harder to stay away from you" while he kisses me.