S2.C17 - Blue bikini (Mexico)

Isabelle woke up the next day without the alarm, she looked at her watch 11:00am.
"Lewis!" the guy ran to her
"What?"
"I forgot to put the alarm yesterday, I'll be late for work, I am late shit"
"No, you are not. I called Toto yesterday and got us a day off"
"But the next race is this week, I need..."
"You need a break, yesterday was intense and even if you don't want to tell me more than what I already know, I think you need a break" Isabelle looked at Lewis, he was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, in one hand he got his phone and in the other a piece of paper.
"What's that?" she asked pointing at the piece of paper
"A receipt"
"For what?"
"Our brunch and a little surprise, are you hungry?"

A smile appeared on Isabelle's lips, she got up and followed him in the living room of their suite, the sun coming from the huge windows was filling up the room. The table was full of food and a huge bouquet of tulips and roses was on the centre.
"The flowers are amazing!" she said
"Surprise!" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist "Tulips and roses as you like"
She smiled and kissed his cheek "they are a lot, it must be very pricey"
"For you, for seeing you smile like this, it is still not enough" he moved her chair and let her seat "You will discover your next surprise after eating all this delicious stuff"
"Another one?"
"A day off, little star, a day off full of surprises"

"Can I know where we are going now?" Isabelle said looking out from the window of the car
"No my love, a surprise is a surprise" said Lewis driving
"I hate you"
"Yes yes, look in the bag behind you"
Isabelle grabbed the bag behind her seat and looked inside "A bikini? A Ralph Lauren shirt? We are going to the beach?"
"Not really but we are going to take a swim"
"I like the idea"

Isabelle laid her head on Lewis shoulder, the sea breeze was intensifying.
"A day just us on a boat, did you enjoyed it?"
"A boat, you said it as this is not a huge yatch"
He laughed "c'mon"
"Luxury boy" she kissed his cheek "I loved it, thank you"
Lewis smiled, she got up, the dark blue bikini already showed her tan while the shirt was pressed against her by the wind underlining the curves he knew by heart.
"Can we dance Sir?"
"Dance?"
She nodded, a huge smile on her face, as she let him take her hands, Lewis stood up and put his arms around her waist as she put hers around his neck. The sun was coming down to the sea surface slowly as they started moving, their body so close they could feel the heat.
"Kiss me" she whispered and he obeyed getting closer and slowly kissing her lips.
"You taste salty" she smiled "I like it"
She kissed his neck "your body is salty too"
He repeated her moves and kissed her neck "yours too"
"I love you" her green eyes looking at his face, almost like she was studying every detail.
"I love you" she smiled at his words and kissed him again, this time more passionately pressing her body on his. Lewis answered to the kiss while lifting her up and walking to the room inside, they kept kissing each other with more hunger. Lewis hands squeezed softly her thighs and she let out a moan between the kisses making him shiver as they laid on the bed.
"Lewis?"
"Mh"
"Promise me" she said taking his face between her hands "promise me you'll stay forever"
"Forever. I promise"

That night on Instagram, Lewis posted a picture of Isabelle, the sunset behind her filtering through the light texture of the shirt while her arms were wide open, on her face a genuine smile, one of those she only had for him lately, in the caption he just wrote "My sunshine"

Carlos opened his phone and saw Isabelle's picture, she looked so happy. He looked at the woman next to him in bed, another model he met at the event last night, long blonde hair were all over the pillow as the white sheet covered her perfect body. Despite the amazing night he had, the girl on the phone messed up his mind again, he noticed the smile, he recognised that smile, it was the same she had with him back when they worked together, after that smile there was always her loud laugh, the one that made him laughing too every time. You need to forget her, fuck he said to himself but even an hour later as he was talking to the blonde girl, the image of Isabelle was still stuck in his mind.