Chapter 19: Another Morning

Bright, white light of crashing morning set into the bedroom—blinding Y/N as soon as he opened his eyes. He had awoke once more, in the bedroom of his own enemy, ready to start another day with this—this moron whom he would have to keep seeing the face of for 5 months.

Light glowed down onto his face from the window in front of Phillips bed, gracefully dancing onto him as if it were performing some type of dramatically performed act in a play. Though he was in the bedroom of his enemy, he couldn't remember the last time waking up felt so.. peaceful. Comfort was hard to come by ever since his mother died.

Whether he realized it or not, he subconsciously relied on his father a lot. He needed comfort, he needed reassurance, and of course, his father would give him those things—as he was a family man and a man of great kindness. And in return, Y/N would attempt to do anything he could to show the man that he felt grateful for all he did for him.

He had especially grown protective of Theodosia, his sister, practically warding off any man who came her way, in fear she would be binded into a loveless marriage or an abusive relationship. He'd give any man a death glare if they dared to look at her.

He wanted to see his family again; he really did. But he couldn't until this was over. He had to do more in order to prove he and Phillip "liked eachother" if he wanted to see their faces again, and not be in this hellhole of a house. It wasnt as if Phillips family were bad people, though they could be a bit annoying at times.

He just needed out of here; to see the non-white walls of his home once more. To see the purple walls of his bedroom again, to feel the comfort of his own room. He wanted home, he didn't want to be here. In fact, he was growing to be quite desperate.

As he turned, he had noticed his dear enemy hadn't awoken yet—to which he held back a relieved sigh. Phillip had an annoying way of waking him up, and an annoying way of doing anything at all. He knew the dreadful three hours were to come—so it was best to get them done quick.

Quickly, he began to lift his body, still leaving his head facing Phillip whom had still been sleeping upon the cozy cushions of his bed. Y/N hadn't ever thought he'd see him look so peaceful before, as he was always looking at him with such rage. Yet this time, he seemed rather soothed by the lands of deep slumber. He truthfully did like him better when he was quiet.

He began to slowly pull the blankets off of his legs, and slowly stood up, feeling dizzy as he forced himself to stand in a stable manner—he nearly tumbled as soon as he stood up, and glared down at Phillip whom still hadn't awoken yet.

He slowly took a few steps toward where Phillip slept, and bent down, moving his hands to rest upon his knees. "Hamilton." He lightly said, although it was loud enough to be heard. Phillip flinched at the sound of his voice, and he grumbled into his pillow as he buried his face into its soft exterior.

Y/N sighed, and placed his left hand upon Phillips shoulders tugging at the fabric of his sleeve. "Hamilton." He softly said, a bit louder this time. He really did sound different when he had just woken up, raspy, exhausted. Phillip grumbled again, and buried his face further into his pillow; "No.." The man groaned that at Y/N, though it was muffled.

Y/N raised both of his arms, and gently put both of them on Phillips shoulders; he sighed once more, and forcefully, he quickly turned Phillip onto his back in a rather rapid motion! It was almost impressive on how fast he did it.

"Woah!" Phillip yelped as his eyes finally opened, and he finally seemed somewhat aware of his senses. "There is no time to be laying upon your bed and ignoring your troubles," Y/N insisted, "we have got a schedule we have to go through with. Or shall I have to drag you down there myself? Might I have to get you ready myself as well?"

Phillip groaned, and placed a hand upon his forehead. "Jeez, man.. god.. can you not be saying big words by now? Fuckin'.. ah, shit.." Phillip rasped those words, closing his eyes and barely managing to stare into Y/Ns eyes of light/dark e/c.

"My usage of grammatically larger words are none of your concern," Y/N whisper-yelled, "you've got to wake the hell up!"

"God, fine! Agh.." Phillip muttered curses under his breath as he lifted himself up, still feeling sleep chain him like a prisoner. Y/N did nothing in reply, other than stand mindlessly and watch Phillip groan and whine endlessly.

What troubles would await him today? And what adventures would he perhaps take on?

————

Y/N stood beside the door, fixing his coat up as yellow light tinted the room. Truthfully, he himself didn't know why he was so insistent on getting up so early. He didn't know how he worked, or why he did what he did. But he didn't understand Phillip, nor did he understand the concept of resting for longer than 6 hours.

He saw Phillip begin to walk through the door of the dining room and to him; he had softly said goodbyes to his parents, and his soft look had turned into that of hatred upon seeing his enemy waiting for him at the door. Y/N said nothing, and crossed his arms as he took a few steps foward.

"Are you ready, or do you intend on further wasting my time? I have no intention to be in your physical company for any longer than the total of three hours they have given us." Y/N snarled with an emotionless look in his eye, his tone completely calm.

"Gee, take it easy, will ya? I didn't even take that long.." Phillip complained. "You took a total of 50 minutes to get ready, and I consider that to be a waste of my time since I meaninglessly stood here for the total of those minutes. Your lucky I didn't barge in there myself to drag you out." Y/N replied.

"Yeah, well, you would have saw me changin'—so I guess that's one thing I can agree with you on." Phillip held his hands up, as if to dramatically gesture the possibilities of what could have happened had Y/N walked in on that.

"So that's what you were doing.." Y/N said with a breath, "No matter. I care not if we've finally agreed on something. The place we are going to be going for today requires being quiet, so you shall have to hold back on any snarky comments today."

"Oh boy.. d'you own this place?" Phillip rolled his eyes as he commented that. "No, and I don't believe comments like that exactly belong in there—so come on, I'd like to hurry before you see an attractive woman again and run off." Y/N then took a step close to Phillip.

"Well—idea note—woah!" Phillip didn't have time to finish his comment, as he was then yanked out of the door, and of course;- the door then slammed shut.

//////////////////////////
Æ