Chapter 59: New York Harbor.

Y/N hadn't exactly dragged Phillip too far away from the building—only a few miles down the street. When Y/N finally stopped in his tracks, he turned around, his hand still gripped on Phillips arm. His other hand made its way to Phillip's other arm, wrapping around it as well.

A heave of breaths echoed from Y/N's mouth as his head remained bowed, his eyes gazing at the silver floor. He had just assisted his enemy in exacting vengeance against the one woman who despised him most. The one woman who could easily make him suffer for the insults he would make her borne.

Alas, Phillip panted as well, and their breaths overlapped with eachothers. Yet Y/N could feel Phillip's fierce ocean-blue gaze upon him—and internally, he prepared himself for whatever Phillip was about to say.

"Sheesh.. fuck was that for?" Phillip breathed out, his tone accompanied by the sound of soft exhales and inhales.

Y/N looked back up at Phillip—his cold e/c gaze still remaining. "Had I not, we would have been seen, Phillip. I would assume if there is any form of intelligence in that brain of yours, you'd be able to comprehend that."

"We were behind the wall, though—"

"Yet you were chortling loudly, and could have easily been heard."

"Chortling?"

"Laughing, Phillip."

"Oh.. well, you were laughin' too! You would have been heard as well."

"Which is exactly the reason I ran off so we would not and could not be heard."

Phillip only clicked his tongue, and with a glance to the side, he asked: "..can ya let me go now? We ain't runnin' right now, are we?"

"..out of spite, I refuse to do so." Y/N replied.

Phillip rolled his eyes, but didn't utter a snarky comment back. After a prolonged silence filled the air, Y/N spoke up again.

"Well.. you used the salt for what I assume to be the first prank. If you are going to do what I think you shall next, telling her that her father would wish to speak with her would probably not work. After all, that was what I told her so she would be away for a temporary moment."

Phillip didn't comment on this for a moment—only staring ahead. But he then responded in a somewhat less aggresive tone, still sounding a little irritated, "What do ya think I'm gonna do next?"

"You are going to use the pepper next, aren't you? I am assuming you probably either took both pepper and salt incase she went to a dining place of some sort, though in this case, she went to a coffee shop. And if she does not go to another dining place, you'll use the bucket instead."

"Mm.. would ya look at that? Still readin' my mind like the freak you are. Maybe with how much ya seem to predict things, you can predict the next time you'll be actually fuckin' quiet for a change."

Y/N replied with silence, and then let out a small hum, gazing at the floor.

"..well, how exactly do you plan on getting her to go to another dining place? After all, we already poured salt into her coffee—"

"That was you, actually—"

Y/N glared slightly, but continued to speak. "..you already made me pour salt into her coffee. She suspects I am the only one up to this, most likely. So she'll probably avoid going to one again."

"..does she have any friends 'round town?"

"I.. think so, yes. I have seen her chattering with other people in town frequently sometimes—though the ones I see her around most are an aristocratic man and another woman who looks to be quite wealthy as well."

Letters - A Phillip Hamilton X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara