2. His Honey

1st September 2004

Sunshine Orphanage

It was early morning kids were running here and there. The elder ones were decorating the room as it was someone's Birthday.

      Happy moments are not something you wait for
Happy moments are something you create!!

And that's what these kids were doing. They didn't have a wonderful life but they were always taught to live their life however it is. They would celebrate each others birthday with so much love and happiness. Of course the pain of not having parents is indescribable but they would forget those pain during birthdays, Christmas or any other occasions, after all these were the only escape from that desolation.

"Hi Jungkook, happy birthday." A girl said while pulling his cheeks softly making him shy.

"T-Thanks Noona" he said showing his bunny teeth making her chuckle. "So what does this birthday boy wants?"

"Umm- Nothing you came here just to celebrate my birthday that's enough" He replied making her smile.

"Jungkook-ah even though I got adopted doesn't mean you guys are not my family anymore. You've really grown up. Be a good boy ok. And remember 'Every heart craves for love because everyone deserves love' hmm? I hope you get all the love you deserve" She said before patting his head.

"So everyone gets love?" The innocent boy asked making her smile softly. 

"I said, everyone deserves love. I never said everyone gets love." She said making him all confuse, poor boy he was too young to understand her but was trying so hard to understand.

"Even though everyone deserves love but not everyone gets love. Sometimes we need to fight for our love or for our happiness."

"Fight? With whom?" Jungkook asked, this 7 years old boy was trying so hard to learn this big lesson from his noona.

"Umm maybe with society or maybe with your own destiny, it depends. There might be a situation where to earn someone's love you have to fight with them or more specifically fight for them. Will you fight? You won't give up on your love right?" She asked making him nod his head vigorously.

She chuckled seeing him smiling widely. He was so lively amongst all the kids in orphanage and that's one of the reason he was her favourite. She had tears in her eyes thinking it might be her last time seeing him. Even though he was just 7 years old, he was the most understanding amongst all other kids. She always admired him and saw him as her younger brother and this might be her last time seeing her brother. Thinking all this she immediately hugged him.

"Happy Birthday once again. Be good to others and be wise to yourself too. Be kind but don't let anyone take advantage of yourself. Be strong but don't be rude and also don't endure everything, you can cry when you want. No one has right to judge you." She said and broke the hug.

"Noona always stay happy. Fighting!!" He made her laugh at his cuteness. Their cute moment was interrupted by someone.

"Jia, your parents are here. Hope you live happily" The caretaker Mrs. Choi said smiling softly at the 15 years old girl. "Yes Aunt just two minutes I haven't said goodbye to Taehyung yet"  Jia said before turning towards Jungkook.

"Where's Tae?" Jia asked only for him to shrug his shoulder which indicated he doesn't have any idea. She kissed his cheeks and went in search for Taehyung who might be crying in any corner because his favourite noona was leaving.