20. Harassment pt. 2

* I don't really know if the story is going well or not so please do share your feedback through votes and comments it will motivate me and this chapter is a continuation of last one
- thank you*

*Please read the chapter till the end I've to say something*

----

Jungkook stepped out of the elevator and headed to the working area. He didn't even look at Jimin because he knew Jimin must be having a lot of questions but didn't have an answer to those, so thought just to ignore. He walked ahead while Jimin shook his head following his younger one.

They reach to the area as everyone stood up to greet them Jimin nodded and smiled while Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows not finding the person he came to look for. He looked at the seat where he saw Mi-rae sitting last time, it was vacant. He bite his lips not knowing who to ask and how to ask, what will he explain if someone will question about why is he looking for her. Jimin noticed his hesitation so he made Jungkook's job easier by asking "Where's Miss Kim?"

"Sir Kim Mi-rae? that intern?" One of them asked to which he nodded. Some looked here and there not knowing about her disappearance. "Sir, last time I saw her was 20 minutes ago when Miss Juli sent her to get some printouts from the printer, but it is too late, she should have come by now." One of the men said while Juli glared at him.

Jungkook blinked his eyes and looked down he was having this unsettling feeling inside him, he felt there's something wrong. Even in the lift, he was getting restless and wanted to see Mirae anyhow. He had a feeling that something was going wrong.

Jimin furrowed and asked "I hope you're not bullying her Miss Kang or making her do your works regularly...she is an intern here who came to experience and learn" Juli lowered his eyes cursing Mi-rae mentally while Jimin looked at Jungkook who was looking restless. Jimin was about to say something when Jungkook stopped him "Hyung you heard that?" Jimin gave him a quizzical look when he put a finger to his lips asking them to stay silent. Just then they heard a loud voice as, like a table has fallen. They glanced at each other before dashing towards the source of voice.

They reached outside the printer room and saw the door being locked which was unusual. Jimin knocked the door but there was no response, Jungkook kept his ears to the door and heard some sufffling and whispers. "Hyung there's someone inside" He said by that time other employees to gathered there. "Of course it's locked from inside"

"Why would Mi-rae lock the door" One of the female employee spoke, which caused nervousness to kick inside Jungkook. "Open the door who is inside? Miss Kim are you ok? Open the door" Jimin said while knocking the door but they heard no response so Jungkook spoke "Hyung I think we should break the door as no one is responding....i think there's something wrong" Jimin thought for a moment and agreed with it.

Jimin moved to the side, and Jungkook delivered a precise kick to the lock region. However, nothing happened, so they both nodded and moved back. Everyone backed off as well and before any other man had a chance to help they both ran at the door and slammed against it with their shoulder. The door jolted open as they staggered inside, and they were horrified by what they saw.

Half-naked Mi-rae was lying on the ground with her eyes closed, her face bathed in tears, and her hands shielding her hearing. She trembled and shivered. All of her top body was exposed, with the exception of her breast. Her upper and lower arms were folded and pushed against her torso, hiding them from view as she covered her ears. Jimin immediately closed his eyes and bowed his head while a tear left Jungkook's eyes, his eyes shifted to the man sitting beside her. That man's hands were in the air as he gulped looking at Jungkook. Before any employee from outside can peek inside Jungkook shouted "EVERYONE TURN AROUND !! DARE TO LOOK INSIDE AND YOU ALL WILL BE FIRED!!"