8. Interview

18th January 2021
11:11 am

'Its 11:11, I wish.....umm.... I wish that no child has to go through what all I went through. I wish no one has to bear what I have suffered.' Mirae thought while trying hard not to cry.

She took a deep breath and stood up but became shocked after seeing the person in front of her. Ara was standing in front her with a rage in her eyes.

Ara came at a furious speed to Mirae, grabbed her hand and dragged her inside. Mi-rae didn't understand why she was so angry after all it was not her who got rejected then why? But she didn't say anything and followed Ara to wherever she was going. It's not like Mi-rae had any choice.

Her steps stopped of their own accord as Ara stopped in front of a cabin. Her eyes widened after reading what's written beside the door.

'Mr. Park, C.E.O'

She pulled Ara's hand to stop her. When Ara looked at her, she vigorously shook her head saying no, but Ara didn't listen and barged inside dragging her along.

...

Mr. Park aka Jimin was on a call with Jungkook when someone barged inside without knocking. "WHAT THE- ...... Ara??" He was about to shout at the person when he noticed his cousin Ara.

He saw one more lady standing beside his cousin looking down, by looking at both of them he understood that she was dragged here by his cousin. Being a protective brother he thought maybe she did something to his cousin.

"Kook I'll call you later." He cut the call after getting the response from other line.

"Ara what's wrong? Are you ok? And.....Who is she?"
Jimin said the last line while eyeing Mi-rae, who was looking so nervous.

Ara was about to take a step forward when Mirae stopped her by holding her hand and shook her head indicating that she should not say anything but Ara ignored her request and moved forward freeing herself.
Nothing went unnoticed by Jimin.

"Oppa I want to ask few questions to you, will you answer?"

"Uh Of course"
He gestured them to sit.

Ara stepped ahead but stopped when she saw Mirae didn't even move a bit. Ara rolled her eyes and went towards her. She pulled Mirae making her sit forcefully and then sat down herself.

"Oppa do you want an employee who is hardworking, skilled and passionate or you want an employee who can speak  and express her points perfectly?"

Ara asked with a hope but was left with disappointment.

"It will be great to have both the qualities in one person. I mean I want my employees to share their fresh ideas"

Jimin said receiving a death glare from Ara.

Mirae sighed and stood up to leave not wanting to be insulted again, but Ara grabbed her hand stopping her from leaving. Jimin noticed it with frown thinking what's going on.

"Oppa tell me one thing, should someone's hard work, her dedication, her talent be insulted?"

She asked making Jimin shook his head in denial.