7. Search

17th January 2021 (Same day)

1:08 pm

Mi-rae was standing outside the building after giving that chit to Seo-jun and soon after Ara approached her. "Mirae did he troubled you a lot?" She shook her head in response. "I've already warned him, if he troubles you just let me know. Anyways Come I'll drop you."

Ara and Mirae weren't that close friends, they just happened to go at same area for work after college hours. There is a book cafe right in front of Mirae's flower shop, in which Ara does a part time job.

One day when Ara was riding her bike, she met with an accident and Mi-rae spotted her. Mi-rae brought Ara to her apartment as it was closest. She treated her wounds and took care of her in fever.

That day Ara's heart softened for Mirae. And since that day she made sure no one in the campus troubles Mirae. About Mirae, she felt comfortable in those little interactios with Ara as she knows the sign language.

Mi-rae shook her head and hand declining her offer. She gestured through her sign language.

👐 No no, you don't have to drop me,
today I'm not going to the shop.

"Why?"

👐 Actually recently I applied for an internship in Delta Technologies. I've already cleared it's written and technical round and tomorrow I've one more technical round and then HR interview, if I get selected.

"Wait did you say
Delta Technologies?"
She asked being astonished to which Mirae immediately nodded smiling silently.

"That's great Mi. Delta Technologies is the top IT Company in South Korea as of now. If you get selected, it will be a dream come true."

Mi-rae smiled shyly at the nickname. She has no one beside her to give her nickname so she felt special.

"I'm sure you'll get selected
tomorrow" Ara said but noticed how Mi-rae's smile dropped after hearing her.

"What's wrong?"

👐 Earlier I applied in many companies for internship and cleared all the exams round but got rejected in either Technical interview or HR round just because I'm mute.

"What nonsense? They're dumb I'm sure"

Mirae giggled upon hearing her words.

Ara smiled before speaking
"Mi-rae a talent could not be insulted because of a minor flaw.....It's not your fault that you can't speak. One day your talent will speak louder than their voice. Remember this is Park Ara's word"

Mi-rae felt so touched by her words.
They both know each other from past few months.

"And moreover Delta's CEO is very nice person. He would never insult such a talented person"

👐 How do you know?

"Who doesn't know about Park Jimin. Moreover he also came to give a speech here, remember"

"He won't let anyone mistreat you."
She said making Mirae smile brightly showing her cute dimples.

'I will personally tell Oppa to consider you' Ara thought smiling slightly which dropped after understanding Mi-rae's next words.