5. Nightmare

16th January 2021
4:00 am

A little girl was running being chased by a scary masculine man. She was terrified with whatever she witnessed a moment ago. Tears were brimming through her eyes while she kept mumbling "Help" "Bunny" "Help".

She was only eight years old while that scary man must be around his thirties. He easily caught her and she fell on the ground, she was facing him. She kept backing away while he was taking slow steps towards her with a sinister smirk displaying on his face. She was so scared.

"Bunny" She sobbed as he crouched down to her level. As soon as he touched her cheeks she started crying loudly pushing his hand away. She shouted and cried trying to call someone for help, which made him angry. He put his palm on her mouth to shush her but she bite his hand making him hiss in pain.

"Little b!tch" He cursed and brought the knife covered in blood, in front of her face. She widened her eyes while more tears escaped her eyes. "Shh"

"Keep Quiet, little doll. Put finger on your lips" She did exactly what he said making him chuckle. "Stay silent. No words should come out of your mouth or I'll punish you like I punished her" He glanced towards alley from where they came. She sobbed silently but still little sounds were coming from her mouth that triggered him as he shouted "I SAID QUIET!!"

She flinched really bad. "I think you won't be able to stay quite, should I help you...... Should I cut your tongue little doll" She immediately covered her mouth with palm and shook her head backing away from the monster. He laughed like a psycho. A man approached them breathing heavily. "Jae I have put the dead body in place, let's get out of here soon before anyone else sees it"

"First let me send this little doll to heaven" He smirked looking at the girl in front. "She's a kid, she won't be able to do anything. Just scare her a little and leave her. Or maybe kidnap her, we can use her later" The other man spoke.

"But I've to feed her then and I'm not interested in that. I will just finish this bundle of trouble." He said while caressing her hair while she was m still sobbing but no sounds were coming from her mouth as if she's has turned mute. "Ok do it fast"

"Goodbye little doll" He raised his hand to stab her, making her shut her eyes tightly. He lowered his hand to reach her, the knife was about to reach her skin when -

.......

She woke up from her nightmare and sat on the bed breathing heavily. Her forehead and neck were covered with sweat and she looked around confirming her whereabouts.

'It was.....it was a nightmare' She thought bringing her knees closer to chest as her arms wrapped around her legs hiding face. She put her hands on her heart patting it softly, she was trying to comfort herself but nothing worked as she was having panic attack.