13. Devastated

2nd February 2021

8:30 am

"Bunny you're hugging me way too tightly.....ummm...I can't breathe" A sweet voice echoed in Jungkook's ears. She tried to break his hug by pushing him away but only to get pulled back.

A gasp escaped her mouth when he hovered her figure and buried his face in her neck. "Bunn-" He shushed her by putting his finger over her soft plump lips. "Shh"

"First answer me....where were you? Do you know how much I searched for you...huh?" He said digging his face more to the point his lips were brushing over her neck.

"I know... but it's not my fault...you must have not searched properly" She giggled but let out a squeak when Jungkook bite her neck. "Ouch" She slapped his back slightly and tried to push him but he giggled hugging her tightly "Well that's what you get for being a brat"

"Now tell me..... earlier why didn't you say anything? You walked away just like that....Do you know how much trusfrated I was?" She laughed not saying anything as he opened his eyes and glared at her.

She smiled cheekly before cupping his face and kissing his nose "Sorry I will never walk away from you"

"And I will never let you walk away from me"

He smiled and kissed her forehead and exactly at that time he heard his phone ringing.

He opened his eyes and saw no one beside him. It was a dream again but this time there was something new and he was astonished by that.

All this while he either saw the little Mi-rae's dream or just heard voices and felt her touches but this time he not just heard but saw the grown up Mi-rae or would rather say he saw Kim Mi-rae in his dream.

'Now what kind of game is my heart playing with me' He was again interrupted by call which was from Hyun-bin. He again ignored it.

'But how can I be wrong in identifying MY honey. I'm sure it's her.......I can't be wrong......I can't make a mistake in recognizing my honey....... I'm sure it's her....this time my search is over I can feel it.....I can not be wrong here' He thought as a smile formed on his lips

"I can make many mistakes but I cannot be mistaken in reading her eyes."

Meanwhile

Mi-rae was sitting under a tree shed in her Campus garden. She had a laptop on her lap entering some values into table in SQL.

While she was trying to focus on her task, her mind would betray her and flash scenes from the previous day.
She couldn't help but think about the guy she encountered.

She found him oddly familiar. He reminded her of that one person who owns more than half of her heart yet she never wants to meet him.

'Bunny must have also been grown up just like him....I hope he's also successful just like that Sir" She smiled to herself.

"Booh" She flinched with that sudden voice near her ear. She turned around to look at the culprit only to find Seo-jun laughing his ass out. She glared at him as a natural pout formed on her lips.