15. Acquaintance

4th February 2021
10:10 am

'I had no one else in this world except you Granny......but in the end you also left me. ' Mi-rae was in cemetery sitting in front of a tomb. She wiped her tears and looked at the name 'Kim Do-Hee' carved on the gravestone. 

'Do you know Granny, you came into my life as an angel when I was very scared.' She thought while tracing the name.

'Just like it happens in fairytales, in the weak moment of a princess, an angel comes to keep her safe......, and just like that you came to protect me.'

'I know that when a princess becomes strong, then the angel leaves her and goes away, but I was not strong, moreover, I am not even a princess, so why did you leave me?' Tears escaped her eyes as she laid her head on the tomb.

1:11 pm

"Hey bro!!" Jungkook turned around to look at the source of voice. "Ara?" He frowned.

She came and punched his chest slightly before taking a seat beside him. "Looking handsome huh?" She wigggled her brows smirking at him while he just rolled his eyes at her behaviour and took a sip of his coffee.

"So what are you doing here? WAIT DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE HERE ON A BLIND DATE??" He flicked her head and grabbed the napkin to wipe his mouth. 'Ouch'

"All you do is think nonsense don't you?"

"Oh yeah how can I forget that this bunny brand human is head over heels for his dream girl"
She said laughing while a sad smile appeared on his lips.

"You're right no one can take her place in this life"

"Wait have you ever seen her? Do you know where she lives? Why don't you approach her already?" Ara asked being all excited.

She knows nothing about Jungkook's past all she knows is that there is a girl who appears in Jungkook's dreams every day, whom he is deeply in love with. And this also she came to know after accidentally overhearing the conversation of Jungkook and Jimin.

"I'm here to visit my cafe"

She pouted when like always Jungkook ignored her questions but she isn't someone who push people to talk about something they don't want to so she let it go as always, but then frowned.

"What do you mean your cafe?"

"Well this one of the cafe I own....I never visited here before but I heard there are some issues so I had to personally visit"

"So you're telling me that YOU, the Jeon Jungkook is owner of this book cafe" She again asked with her eyes wide opened which made Jungkook look at her weirdly but he eventually nodded.

"SO You mean to say....that just now I was casually talking and punching my Boss??" She gulped.

Jungkook frowned but then widen his eyes as the realisation hit him.
"Yeah I mean...WAIT...hold On.....So you have doing a job here in this cafe??"

"But Hyung didn't say anything to me about this."
He whispered but it was still audible for her.

"Yeah because he doesn't know about this....And I ain't doing any job but a part time job and if he knew about me working here you know he'll never agree"