22. Lee Mi-rae

*..... Holla lovely people!! Hope you all are doing well.
First of all, thanks for reading my work, thanks a lot to those who are voting and leaving comments.....

Sorry I'm kinda late, university sucks 😞 Anyways idk how this chapter turned out to be, as I wrote it in a bit rush :( I'll try to make other one better till then enjoy...and if you like it please vote and leave comment as it motivates me to keep going.... Now you can continue...*

Few days passed and everything was in its place as before. Mi-rae got busy with her college and company, her friendship with Ara and Seo-jun deepened. When Seo-jun got to know about the incident he made sure to always be beside her. Everyone went back to normal except one, Jungkook. In order to deny his feelings and to get rid of the guilt, he engrossed himself in his work so much that no one was aware of his doing. He deliberately engaged himself so that the thought of Kim Mi-rae would not even cross his mind, and he also started searching for Lee Mi-rae, his honey. He confined himself within the four walls of the office, unaware of the storm brewing in his own world.

11 February 2021
8:00 am

Mi-rae was sprinkling water on the flowers immersed in her thoughts, she was too engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realise she was spraying excessive water at one plant and this behavior of hers did not go unnoticed by Seo-jun. At first he thought she was upset because of what happened a few days ago, but the way she dealt with it doesn't seem so. Usually girls go through trauma after harassment, they are scared, but the way Mirae was behaving normally, it seemed as if this was not the first time with her and this thought alone scared him. Not like he wanted her to be scared but from the very next day of that dreadful evening she behaved so normally as if nothing had happened. He wanted her to take out whatever pain was inside but till now he's just waiting. And now since yesterday she suddenly looks restless like something is eating her inside. There are many more things he wanted to ask.

"What's troubling you? And also from yesterday I'm noticing you look restless?" She flinched upon hearing him and that's when she realised she wasn't alone there. She looked at him and he saw the tears. He went to her and took the sprayers from her hand keeping it aside he pulled her and made her sit on the chair. He knelt down in front of her and asked while holding her hand "What's wrong?" She looked hesitant so he said "Is it about that bast-" She immediately shook her head denying with whatever he was saying.

She knew he will not leave her until she tells him the truth so she gave in, moreover he knows most of her secrets now. So much that even Ara does not know how much Seo-jun knows about Mirae, with time they didn't realise when Seo-jun became Mirae's secret keeper. He wiped her tears and held her tightly as she took a deep breath. She freed her hand to start hand gesturing, Seo-jun has even started learning hand gestures and now he understands most of the things she gestures, as he has been learning from few weeks now.

👐 yesterday was 10th February, the day mommy no no I mean Mrs. Lee left me in the park.

👐 and today-

She couldn't explain further as it was too much for her every years these two days has always been difficult for her. He wanted to ask further but looking at her condition he stopped himself.

Tears fell from her eyes and this time he didn't wipe it. He stood up and opened his arms. "You need hug sweetheart?" She looked at him started weeping, she definitely needs one right now but she was hesitant as always, thinking it will disappear. He held her and made her stand before embracing her tightly. As soon as she hugged him, she cried her heart because she felt safe.