1. Await

15th January 2021
6:30 am

Sunlight hits his face as soon as someone drew the curtains. "Wake up Bunny" a honey like voice spoke while approaching the bed where the man was peacefully sleeping. He was none other than Jeon Jungkook, the youngest business tycoon. He's the CEO of his father's company from past three years.

She sat on the bed and ruffled his hair to wake him up. A sleepy groan escaped his lips and he nuzzled into the pillow ignoring her attempts.

"Bunny you need to wake up now, or you'll get late for office today." He tossed around not giving up that easily. She squinted her eyes and stood up being all fed up with this Bunny brand human, and slapped his butt. "Wake up you sleepy-" A gasp escaped her lips as he pulled her towards bed, wrapping his heavy arms around her waist. He buried his face in her soft neck and placed a peck over there. "Bun-" He shushed her immediately by pecking her lips and rubbing his nose with her, eyes still closed.

He nuzzled onto her, brushing his lips over her neck before speaking "Naughty girl, where were you hmm?" His husky morning voice held a desperation, a longing for her. She giggled feeling ticklish making him smile. "Honey, where were you until now?" He had his eyes closed as he was scared to open it for some reason. His arms were tightly securing her not wanting the world to snatch her.

"What do you mean, where was I? I was always here..." He furrowed his brows and waited patiently for her to complete. "Within You" His eyes were still closed so he couldn't see her but he felt her soft hand placed on his bare chest, on his heart. It felt as if she was touching his heart, actually her home where she stays 24/7.

He smiled feeling her lips on his forehead while a tear escaped his eyes which she wiped gently. This peaceful moment was interrupted by the phone ringing. He opened his eye and saw the white ceiling and empty space beside him. He was again alone. He sighed and picked up the phone to see the caller ID 'Mom ❤️' He took a deep breath and smiled before answering the call.

"Good morning Mom"

"Kook, morning baby.

How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine. What about you and dad?"

"Your dad is obviously fine
after all he has such a beautiful wife."

He chuckled at his mother's remark, she has always been playful.

"But I ain't ok, because I'm missing
my son."

He smiled before saying

"I'll be there for dinner tonight"

"Dinner? Oh sweetheart you'll be staying here tonight that's an order" She ordered in a dramatic tone receiving the same dramatic tone in return.

"As you wish your highness."
The both laughed.

"Okay, now I'll hung up,
or you'll get late for office
and also your father is
preparing breakfast today
as a punishment, before he
burns my cute kitchen
I should go and check him"

He laughed at her.

"Bye mom love you"

As soon as he hung up the call, he dropped himself again on the pillow and a sigh left his mouth.

"It was a dream......again" He shut his eyes tightly for a moment before opening them again he raised his leg and moved towards the side table to open the drawer.

He pulled out an old photo from the drawer and ran his fingers over a particular figure in that photo.

8:45 am

Jungkook entered the building of Jeon enterprises, with two people following behind him. One was his personal bodyguard Jordan Smith and the other one was his personal assistant Wang Hyun-bin.

Employees stood up and greeted him and he nodded at them smiling softly. He was not that typical cold and rude CEO but was a polite, calm and understanding boss. This was one of the reason why his employees respected him as he provided them a healthy environment. He valued his work but also his employees.

Jungkook entered the cabin and made his way towards the chair while asking "Today's schedule?" He took some papers placed on the table and started going through it.

"You have meeting with the investors. In afternoon you have a lunch planned with Mr. Park and then at night you have to visit to the our new factory as you haven't visited yet-" Hyun-bin was cut off in between. "Cancel the factory visit today, I've dinner plan with Mom and Dad" Jungkook knows his priority, and it was always his family. "Ok Sir"

"And about that" Jungkook looked at him with hope in his eyes, once again only to get disappointed.

"We're still tracing them Sir, but we haven't got any information yet last information we got was that they left Daegu ten years ago, reason is unknown Sir" Hyun-bin said with his head low. He has always been the most hardworking personal secretary of Jungkook who never disappointed him but from last three years he was continuously saddening his boss in this topic.

Jungkook just nodded closing his eyes and rested his back on his chair.

"Call me when everything is ready in the meeting" Jungkook turned his chair towards the window with eyes still being closed.

"Okay Sir" Hyun-bin left after bowing. Jungkook took a deep breath while a tear escaped his eyes as soon as he heard the door being closed.

'Why can't I find any information about you? Why is it so hard to reach you? Just why can't you be in my arms? I can't play this hide and seek anymore. I need you..... I can't hold on anymore. I just can't wait more....... Aren't these years enough?' Jungkook thought crying silently.

For outside world he was happy, cheerful, young and handsome and successful businessman, who earned success at a very young age.

Even for his closed ones he had a perfect life but only if they knew this side of him. There were only few people or would rather say only three people who knew how miserable he is without her.

He has everything a guy wish for, a loving parents, an understanding sister, amazing friends and perfect career but still his heart isn't at peace. Even after having everything he cries every night because he doesn't have HER.

'I Miss You Honey'

'I won't loose hope, I'll find you no matter what just wait a little more.' He thought as fresh tears started to form in his eyes and flow down from the corner of his eyes as he shut them and remembered her face.

----------♡----------

By looking at someone's smile, you cannot tell the condition of his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------