11. First Encounter

Few Days Later
31st January 2021

7:36 pm

Mi-rae sighed before closing her diary

Mi-rae sighed before closing her diary. She went towards balcony and looked up staring at stars.

'Mumma, Dadda how are you both? Do you miss me? .... because I miss you a lot' Mi-rae thought while staring at those stars as her eyes filled with tears.

'From above, the whole world below must be visible very clearly, isn't it? So you must be able to see my foster parents too,.... how are they doing?'
She shook her head

'Oh sorry they aren't my parents anymore....silly me' She looked down as tears started flowing down through her eyes.

'They definitely must be happy since I ain't with them.....Do they think about me?....Do they even remember me? Or did they forget me thinking it as a bad memory? '

'It's better if they don't remember me' She was interrupted by a voice. She turned around and smiled seeing him trying to cheer her up just like always.

Bong was rolling on the floor wanting her attention, she shook her head and approached him.

She ruffled his hair as he leaned more onto her touch. She pecked and took him to bed before cuddling with him.

' The first time we met, you were few months old and I was 8 years old yet you managed to save me. You always guarded me like a big boy and look at you now wanting to be all pampered by me' she laughed and boop his nose.

'It's been 12 years since I have you, grandma already left me.....now it's you and me.....What will I do if one day you'll also leave me' She thought as a tear escaped her eyes, Bong started licking her face as soon as he saw her tearing up. She softly smiled at him feeling ticklish.

Their cute moment was interrupted by the door bell. Mi-rae and Bong both looked at each other in confusion but then Bong immediately ran towards the door before her so he can guard her.