14. Pages of the past

2nd February 2021

3:26 pm

"How's he Hyung?" Taehyung asked the doctor as soon as he stood up from the bed after checking Jungkook who was unconscious.

"It looks like he is not eating well, moreover he is stressed too. There is nothing to worry about, it's just a little weakness, take a little care and he will be fine." Doctor said smiling before handing him a paper.

"These are some vitamin tablets, buy them and give it on time. And yes it's not good to skip meals, so take care of him"

"Thanks Hobi Hyung. I'll take care of him."

Meanwhile

"ARE YOU MAD" Jimin shouted as the person at other line flinched. He was on a call with his secretary Nia. She told him about the information she delivered to Jungkook few hours ago.

"I JUST ASKED YOU TO GATHER THE INFORMATION!! DID I TELL YOU TO GIVE IT DIRECTLY TO JUNGKOOK??"

She gulped not knowing the reason behind this sudden outburst. "S-sir Jungkoo.... I-I mean Mr. Jeon asked me to tell him everything I found"

Jimin sighed and massaged his temple. Before she could say anything further he cut the call and threw it on bed. "Dammit" He was frustrated after he got to know what happened inside Jungkook's cabin.

One of Jungkook's employee who happened to be Jimin's friend told him about the mess that was created inside the cabin.

'I don't know how he must be at this moment' He sighed rubbing his face he was regretting coming to Paris for business. He took his phone back and immediately called Jungkook being impatient.

"Pick up....pick up..." And finally someone picked up the call but before he could utter a word he heard an unfamiliar voice from the other side.

"Who's this? Where's Jungkook?"

"Jungkook is unconscious-"

"WHAT? HOW-"

"Relax Jimin he is fine. Due to weakness he fainted but don't worry he'll be fine."
The person said assuring Jimin.

Jimin sighed in relief but then furrowed upon realising something.
"How did you know my name"

The person on the
other line chuckled
"Of course I know you, Jungkook talked a lot about you. Well I'm Taehyung his childhood buddy"

"Oh yes I've heard a lot about you"

"Of course you would after
all I'm his favourite hyung"

'The audacity'
Jimin murmured to himself

"Well You WERE and I AM his favourite hyung"

Taehyung scoffed
"Well you know I met him before you so....."

And they started bickering over the phone proving their point on who is Jungkook's favourite Hyung.

3rd February 2021

5:22 pm