Chapter 1: Beginning

Edited - Date: 22/05/2023
Time: 23:31PM
(Some foreshadowings maybe?:])

Reminder: Plot didn't change but some parts are edited and changed a bit but I'll say its minor changes so feel free to reread this chapter if you wish!

(No one's POV)

It was a beautiful day in the park near a certain neighbourhood. Children ran and played underneath the bright sun's gaze.
The atmosphere was light and cheerful; it was a safe place for everyone to be themselves and let their guard down.

Birds chirped melodic tunes and the flowers gave off sweet aromas. Nothing could disturb the tranquility of the park.

Two girls who had blonde and H/C hair respectively admired one of the many trees in the park.

However, it wasn't just any tree: this tree was special. It was the only tree that had red blossoms.

The girls stared at it in awe. "Woah! Do you know what tree this is? It's so pretty!" the blonde haired child said to her friend just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what it's called but you're right about it being pretty."

A gentle voice from behind them said, "This is the Red Blossom Tree, sweethearts."

They turned around to see an young woman with a soft smile who looked like she was in her late 30s. "Red blossom tree... How lovely!" The H/C haired child exclaimed.

The blonde girl tried to reach one of the red blossoms but to no avail. Noticing her struggle, the H/C girl offered some assistance. "Just hop on my back!" The confident H/C-haired girl suggested.

"Eh? Are you sure I won't be too heavy for you?" The blonde haired girl was two years younger than her after all. "No worries, I'll be fine!" The H/C haired girl jokingly flexed her muscles.

The blonde girl climbed onto her back. Just as she was going to pick the red flower, she pointed at the sky. "Hey! Look at the aeroplane!" Doing as she was told, she looked up at the sky. The sun shone into her E/C eyes.

"Y/N!... Wak..."

"Y/N! Wake..."

(Reader's POV)

"Y/N! Wake up!" I felt my blanket being snatched away from me as I heard a new voice, much deeper than the ones in my dream.

I groaned, "Give. Me. My. Blanket. Back." I mumbled like a drunk person, rubbing my eyes as I slowly opened them.

A familiar, tall, muscular figure with H/C hair stood in front of me. Can you guess who it was? If you guessed my father, you were correct. "Get up, sleepyhead. you're gonna be late to school." He scolded me before closing the door.

The thought of going to school pained me nearly more than anything, especially a new school. Think of all the new people that'll be there. Did I need I explain further?