Chapter 18: Confusion

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that Midnight used to take me to shopping sprees for clothes when I was a kid and she also babysitted me when Mummy man or my father weren't available.

You could say she is basically my mother figure. She taught me a lot about fashion and she tutors me before. That one time she tried to teach me how to seduce a boy at a park- Let's say it didn't end well.

"It's been a while, Miss Midnight." I said as a bowed a little.

Every one of U.A.'s teacher were in this room, probably working for the sports festival or something. "Aw, come on! No need to be formal, just call me Muri again!" She said as she let me in the staff's office.

I hate my past self... Why did I have to come up with weird names for people...?

My face immediately heated up. "I-It was a long time ago!" I said.

"It turns me on when you say though! Please, Y/N?" She begged. I knew she was joking about the 'turn me on' part but it still makes me uncomfortable...

"Fine... M-Muri..." I stuttered, wanting to end my life right now. "Ha! She called me by the nickname! Beat that, Aizawa!" She shouted.

Mummy man gave her a murderous glare which made her shivered. "A-Anyway, what are you here for, Y/N?" She asked.

"I came here to find Mummy man." I said.

She gave me a confused look. "Mummy man?" She asked

"I mean Shot- I mean Mr. Aizawa..." I said, hoping that Mummy man would not murder me after this.

Oh god... I've never ever wanted to kill myself this badly before...

She let out an 'o' and told me to go. I went to the Mummy man's little working space. I was actually surprised that there wasn't a mess on his deck, knowing that he always sleep. "What do you want?" Mummy man asked.

"Can you teach me how to use your scarf?" I asked.

"Don't you have a quirk suitable for fighting already?" He said.

"Well... Yes but I learnt how to make chains from my blood but..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I struggle to control it..." I said.

He refused to teach me. "Why?!" I asked.

"Because I haven't fully recovered." He said.

"I don't need you to demonstrate it, just guide me with your voice!" I said.

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Pretty please!"

"No."

"Pretty pretty please!"

"No."

Was he jealous that I called Midnight 'Muri'...? I got a plan now. "I'll call you Sho-sho again if you teach me." I said as a huge victory smirk crept on my face.

He gave me a pissed off glare but he agreed. It worked. Hehehehehehehehehe...

~~~~~~

The sports festival was in two weeks and Mummy man had been teaching me how to control my chains in the early morning to torture me. But, heck yeah I improved so I couldn't really complain much. I could even catch things with it while its in mid-air. Mummy man best teacher.

After school, I would train my physical body with my father to improve my stamina and strength. If no one trains with me, I would test my limits on my blood usage.