Chapter 44: Liar

"OW! That fucking hurts! Bird shit!" I grunted as I quickly removed the dagger out of my palm and sliced its hand off. The Nomu screamed in pain and it continued to fly away with Midoriya. 'Oh, shit. I've completely forgotten about Midoriya.' I thought.

I was freed from the Nomu's grip but I didn't plan on how I was going to land. I tried imagining wings behind my back. As expected, nothing appeared since I was low on blood. "Someone help?!" I shouted as I was falling.

Luckily, my father leaped off the ground and caught me. "Thanks." I said. He signed deeply. "Paralyze it for me and I'll save the boy." He said as he placed me on the ground gently beside Kazoo and Shoto. "Okay." I said as I paralyzed the Nomu.

{A/N: Stain won't be licking anyone. Have you seen his tongue? That poor lady was probably traumatized after being licked by Stain 😭}

A smoky black scythe appeared into my father's hand. He leaped and sliced the Nomu's arm off and grabbed Midoriya. Suddenly, Stain appeared out of nowhere and stabbed the Nomu's brain with a dagger as blood gusting out of its brain.

My father immediately teleported Midoriya and him away and placed him beside me. The Nomu crash onto the ground with Stain on its back. "This is all..." Stain removed the dagger out of the Nomu's brain. "To create a more just society." He shouted.

"Get ready to fight!"

"Stand down. I will deal with him." My father said. "Why are you all standing around in a group?" A familiar voice appeared out of nowhere and I recongized this disgusting voice. I turned my head over to where the voice came from. "The villain should've espaced this way." The flaming trash said.

"Ew, it's him." I muttered underneath my breath. "How are things on your end?" A pro hero asked. "Things got a little rough. But don't tell that man is...?" Endeavor said.

"Endeavor." Stain muttered.

"Hero killer!" Endeavor shouted as he charged up his flames and smirked. My father immediately backed down from the fight. Him and fire doesn't work well together. "Wait, Todoroki!" Gran Torino shouted.

Stain turned around as his eye mask flew off. I gulped at the sight of his face as my body trembled in fear. Never in my life had felt scared while facing a villain but Stain... Nobody dared to move a muscle, even Endeavor.

"You fake... I must make things right..." Stain stepped forward towards us. "Someone must be dyed in blood..." I pushed myself backwards as he stepped closer towards us. "I must take back what it means to be a hero! Come! Try and get me, you fakes!" He shouted.

A huge and terrifying grin appeared on Stain's lips. "The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero... All Might!" He shouted. My body tensed up when I felt a dangerous and disturbing aura consuming not just me, but everyone on this street.

The dagger on his hand dropped onto the ground and he froze with his mouth wide open. "He's unconscious..." Endeavor said. I heard a few thuds around me. Shoto and Midoriya fell onto the ground so did Kazoo and Iida. "Well... That was traumatizing..." Kazoo said out of the blue. "Yeah no shit sherlock." I mumbled.

I let out a sign of relief, knowing our fight has officially ended. It felt like we had been fighting for weeks, months or maybe years but it only has been ten or fifteen minutes or so.

I felt the sudden urge to crave for blood. This wasn't a good sign. 'This is bad...' I thought as I bite the bottom of my lips and slowly pushed myself off the ground.

I pulled my father's hood to get his attention. He turned his head around as I weakly raised my head up to face him. "Hurry... Knock me... out before I go berserk." I said. "Alright." He said and I felt his hand hit my nape.