Chapter 7: Teaming up

Today, it was an unlucky day for me. I had to walk to school and I had to wake up early because my father went on a night patrol with Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey, you over there!" A woman with brown hair shoved her mic to my face. "Wha- I've seen you somewhere. You're Reaper's daughter. Anyway, what is like having All Might as your teacher?"

My social anxiety was clearly not letting me move or talk and I could do was stand still and be a statue.

Not until a very harsh grip dragged me away, I looked as who it was. It was the only Shoto Todoroki. My savior.

He probably had no idea about how grateful I was but why was he helping me?

"H-Hey! You can't just grab- Oh, you're Endeavor's son! What's it like having him as a father?" The woman asked.

He didn't answer them but just clicked his tongue in annoyance and moved on.

As we both arrived to the U.A. entrance, "We should be safe here." He said as he let go of the grip. "And you should control your strength." I added, rubbing my poor wrist.

"Then would you like me to leave you there?" He said as he was walking into the school.

"Actually... pretend I said nothing... Thank you for that and do I owe you something?" I asked, remembering mostly when people do something for a stranger they should return something from my daily observation on how to be normal when you encounter this kind of things.

"I want you to tell me everything you know about Midoriya..." He said bluntly.

"Tell me your reason then I'll consider." I said. He clicked his tongue. "Fine. It's because I want to know if he is related to All Might..." He said. I knew there are some more details he left out for his reasoning but I didn't wanna pry.

Besides, we were basically trying to figure out the same thing. "Fine but only under one condition." "And that is?"

"Team up with me and let's investigate this together, deal?" I asked with a smirk.

"Deal." He said.

As we were walking to class together, I told him everything I've observed so far but by the time we arrived I wasn't finished.

"How about let's continue this at lunch on the rooftop?" He suggested. I agreed and we both got to our seat.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo. You're talented so don't act like a kid." Mr. Aizawa said.

"I know." He said in an embarrassed tone.

"As for Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arms again, huh?" Midoriya was ashamed of his actions which caused him to face the ground. As Mr. Aizawa continue, "You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over again. As long as you can fix the control issues, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

Midoriya immediately switched to a happy mood just like a god damn dog. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes sir!" He replied.

"Now, let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry for the late notice but today, I'll have you decide on a class representative." Mr. Aizawa said.

People immediately became minions fighting over bananas. "I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima shouted, raising both of this hands up.

"Me too!" Kaminari said.

"I want to do it, too." Jirou said.

"It's a job made for m-" Aoyama was cut off by Mina. "I'll be the leader!"