Chapter 43

{A/N: I physically, mentally and emotionally can't come up with a title for this chapter. I'm thinking of stopping the title thing because I suck at making titles (╥﹏╥) }

"Changed me? What are you talking about?" I asked as I raised one of my eyebrows. "Heroes would even let murders be a hero." He said. "Are you on drugs or something...?" I asked in a concerned tone.

He scoffed. "Do you remember someone called Stendhal?" He asked. That name felt familiar but where did I heard it from? "Stendal...?" I breathed out and a sudden pounding headache developed beneath my temples as I slowly backed away from Stain who's smiling like an insane manaic.

{A/N: If you read the spin-off of my hero academia, you'll know who Stendal is :) }

The moment when I blinked, my surrounding changed to a different alleyway. Lifeless bodies on the ground and blood splattered on the walls. I looked at both of my hands. I was holding a red daggers but both of my hands were bloody.

'D-Did I killed them? No... That's impossible. I would never kill anyone.' I thought as my breath became unsteady and my hands were trembling. I felt like I was having a heart attack. My heart could burst out of my chest at any moment. I couldn't think nor do anything.

My knees fell onto the ground as I stared at the corpse around me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I couldn't speak. 'Someone help me! Please...!' I begged in my head repeatedly. My eyes became wet and a tear fell down my cheek.

A masked man approached me and slapped me. My body didn't react to defend myself from his slap more like it couldn't. I shut my eyes as a harsh slap slapped my cheek really hard.

I blinked my eyes opened and saw a familiar fluffy haired boy in front of me. "Wh-Where a-am I?" I stuttered. "We are in a fight with Stain but please calm down." Midoriya explained.

'That's right, I'm in a fight with Stain but what was that...?' I turned around and saw Shoto sending a fire pillar at Stain while Stain was in mid-air. 'Think about it later and focus, Y/N!' I scolded myself.

This wasn't training. This was a real battle between a serial killer who killed pro heroes. Anyone in this alleyway could be killed at this very moment so I had to leave my problems to a side for now or I would just be a burden, just like I was a while ago.

He threw a dagger right at Shoto's head but Iida reached out his arms and the dagger stabbed his arm, instead of Shoto's head. "Iida!" Midoriya and I yelled as he tried to get up. I reached my hands to my thighs and took my daggers.

I increased my blood flow in my legs and ran onto the building's wall to get to Stain. "I'll fucking kill you." I yelled. "I thought you were better than those wannabe heroes but you're the same as them!" Stain yelled back as he threw one of his daggers towards me.

I dropped one of my dagger from my hand and used it to shield the dagger that was aimming for my head. "Y/N!" Shoto shouted. I noticed Iida and Shoto were doing something but Stain was in the way.

"Hurry up and do whatever you were doing!" I yelled. My dagger and Stain's katana clashed together. I was able to keep up with Stain's attack. "Y/N! Move!" Shoto shouted.

I pressed one of my legs onto the wall and lanched myself to the other wall. My body slammed against the wall and I coughed out a little blood. While I was falling, I made my wings appeared once again and I slowly landed on the ground safely.

"Rescipro... Extend!" Iida yelled as he leaped off the ground and Midoriya was doing extact time thing. They both jumped higher and faster at Stain. "Fuck him up, you two!" I cheered. Iida kicked Stain's face and Midoriya punched his face.