Chapter 6: Mystery

It seems like my opponent was that Todoroki guy but why is he in a budget cyborg cosplay...? Anyway, my other opponent is the guy who helped me get my suitcase.

My teammates were Ojiro who has a big tail and Hagakure who's literally invisible. "Ojiro and L/N, I'm going to get serious! I'll take off my gloves and boots, too!" She said as she took off her gloves and shoes.

"O-Okay!" We both said in the same time but Ojiro was looking away. At least, he has some respect for women unlike a certain someone.

"You can't look, okay?" She said embarrassingly.

"I can't see you anyway." He said. I guess I was wrong. He wasn't looking away because of that but nearly every boys that I've eavesdropped talks about either boobs or the devil's tango.

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might said.

Hakagure went off and left me with Ojiro. Just when I was about to go look for our opponent, my feet were frozen. "Th-This quirk is...!" "Ice manipulation."

I heard footstep coming closer from the door and there revealed a budget cyborg cosplayer aka Todoroki.

Ojiro got into his fight stance. "You can move if you want... But the skin on your feet will come off so you won't be able to fight your best." Todoroki smiled with full confidence.

I smirked as I paralyzed Todoroki with my quirk. I did not want lose this match nor a friend that I've just recently made.

My quirk is blood manipulation. Remember, blood is inside our body so basically I was in control of his movements.

Well not really, I could just stop him from moving but not his quirk. If he was out of my sight, this move would not work.

"If you try to activate your quirk, you'll suffocate." I said in a threatening tone as I suffocated him for a second to show him that I was not buffing and released him.

{A/N: I did a little research about blood and the reason why the Y/N could paralyze her opponents is because she stops her opponent's blood from working so their body could not work and then a little science fact I learnt from school red blood cell carries oxygen to your bodies so you know what happens.}

PS: I'll write about what Y/N could do with her quirk when she is finally comfortable with it.

"Damn you..." He muttered and did not plan on activating his quirk. "I know you could unfreeze the ground or you know exactly what will happen." I commanded.

"Well, I can't because I can't move." He clicked his tongue. He got a point. My eyes were still on him as I reached my daggers off my thighs and breaking the ice off my feet.

Lucky me, my father was crazy enough to make a small button on my shoes to turn my shoes into ice skates and made me do ice skating combat lessons.

Flashbacks

"Are you okay after the fight with the villain you fought today?" I asked with shit tons of concern.

"I'm fine. Today I fought with a villain with an ice related quirk and I was completely useless and I don't want my daughter to face the same situation do I now?" He said.

I facepalmed. "Do what you like..." I signed in defeat, knowing that nothing would change his mind.

Flashback ends

I clicked the button and he wasn't joking. I skated pass Ojiro and captured him.

"L/N, do you think you could get me out too?" Ojiro asked.