Chapter 38: Sleepover

'Clothes...?' I thought and I realized I was in Shoto's closet. I slid the door open slightly to see who was that. It was his shit father. 'Isn't it like 8pm only...?' I thought to myself.

"Shoto! I'm so sorry! I tried stopping him!"

"Fuyumi, get out. This is none of your concern."

"Who were you talking to?"

"None of your business."

Instant regret for not going home early. Suddenly, there was a meow coming from my left. 'Yuki?!' I thought as my heart was pounding faster than I could breathe.

"What was that?!"

I immediately shut Shoto's closet door shut and pulled down his clothes from the hangers to cover me and Yuki quietly as footsteps were coming closer. "Sorry, Yuki." I whispered as I paralyzed every part of Yuki's body and wrapped her with my arms. I heard the closet door being opened aggressively. 'Please don't search through the clothes.' I begged repeatedly in my head.

"It was my phone."

"Whatever."

The flaming piece of shit came here to scold Shoto for his poor performance in the sports festival and how he needed to train harder to surpass All Might. As much as I wanted to jump in and gorilla glue that fuckface's mouth shut, I had remain hidden because I'd just cause more drama for Natsuo, Fuyumi and Shoto if I jumped in.

Once the shouting had died down, a heard the closet door being slid opened gently. "Hey, it's me. Shoto." He whispered. I unparalyzed Yuki. She immediately jumped out of the big pile of clothes that we were hiding underneath. I pushed myself up into a sitting position. "Sorry that I made a mess..." I whispered.

"It's alright but you have to go home now." He handed me my bag. "You can escape through there." He whispered as he pointed at the window. I nodded and grabbed my bag. "Wanna come to my home?" I opened the window and he obviously didn't get my message. "To escape from your shit father, duh." I whisper-shouted and let out a sign.

"Grab whatever you need if you wanna." I hurriedly my way to Shoto's desk and ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook in my bag, then wrote my number. "My number is there so if you wanna come, contact me." I whisper-shouted and jumped out the window.

~~~~~~

I escaped Shoto's house without being caught with my quirk. This was a piece of cake since I've sneaked out of my house multiple times without being caught, despite having security cameras all over my house.

Ding

I opened my phone. 'Unknown Number?' I thought as I checked onto the texting app.

Unknown Number

Unknown Number: This is Shoto, I packed up my things.

Y/N: Heyyy, Shoto.

Unknown Number: Do I have to get my uniform too?

Y/N: Depends on how long you are staying.

Unknown Number: I'll grab it too just in case.

Y/N: Alrighty, I'll see you at your front door.

Unknown Number: Is your dad okay with this?

Y/N: I'm sure he would let you stay over.

Unknown Number: If you say so, I'll see you then.