Chapter 50: Coward

This is a sketch of my OC, Ayane Kurosaki and as you guys saw how I made my new book cover so its obvious that I can't draw, apart from stickmans

Credits to hacoberry for drawing Ayane Kurosaki.

"Kurosaki. Please return to the front we aren't done with the introduction." Shota said. "Alrightttttt~" She lazily said and made her way back to the front of the class.

Ayane Kurosaki was once my best friend. She was such a kind and cheerful kid until one day, she met those popular kids in Junior High and she changed. She abandoned me and started hating me for a reason. She was the reason why I get bullied in Junior High. She was the reason why I fear showing my quirk to others.

She would do anything in her power to make me suffer, even if it would get her into trouble. She knew almost everything about me and what I'm scared of. The last thing I wanted is her to be in U.A. God knows what she could do to me?

~Flashback~

Ayane had something to do in her club so I was waiting for Ayane at the school's entrance. "Sorry to keep you waiting." A big toothy grin appeared onto my lips as soon as I heard that voice.

"Ayane! You're here!" I said and jogged up to her and hugged her. "Today, can you go home first?" She asked. "Eh? Why?" I asked.

"I'm going out with them for a while." She said as she pointed at the group of people behind me. I turned around to meet the group of people. "Aren't those the popular kids?! Can I join?" I asked.

"Sorry, they said we are going to watch a movie after school and we don't have an extra ticket..." She said. "Awwwww man! Have fun then, Ayane!" I said. She nodded with a small smile and walked to them.

Ever since that day, Ayane began to hang out with her friends and we barely spoke with each other but that didn't stop me from asking her to hang out with me.

I went to find Ayane again and found her in the classroom with her group of friends again. "Hey, Ayane!" I asked. Ayane flinched and turned her head around, then rushed over to me. "What are you doing here?!" She whisper-shouted.

"You're still friends with her, Yane?"

"O-Of course not!" She said as she grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the rooftop. "Can you just stop?!" She yelled. "Stop what?" I asked.

"Are you that dense?! I've been making dumb excuses to avoid you. Don't you get the hint that I don't want to be your friend anymore?! Are you that-" "Did you forget the vow we made?" I interrupted her. "Ayane... Did you?" I asked.