Chapter 35: Hero Names

Two days had pass and my father returned home. I was his carer for his sprained ankles. "I'm off to school and don't sneak out of the house." I warned as I opened the door and pulled up my mask.

Rain started pouring down when I was on my way to school. 'You're fucking with me, right now...' I thought as I ran to school to the bottom of the school's hill to at least find some familar faces and luckily I did find one but they're from Class B.

I immediately rushed over to the girl with green vines as her hair with Kendo beside her. "Shiozaki!" I called out. "Mind if I join you under your umbrella?" I asked. "Sure." She said.

I went under her umbrella. "Thank you so much!" I said as I walked along with Kendo and Shiozaki. "You're soaked!" Kendo exclaimed. Kendo, Shiozaki and I got along with each other pretty well and we became friends.

~~~~~~

"I'll see you, you guys later!" I said and bid them a goodbye. They did the same too and entered their classroom.

I entered my classroom and I took off my wet grey blazer. "Woah! You're soaking wet!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Sexy..." The perverted grape muttered and he squinted his eyes.

'What...?' I thought as my eyes traced down to my wet white polo shirt, revealing my bra. Jiro immediately jumped in front of me and did a T-pose to block people from seeing my bra. "Don't look, you perverts!" She shouted. I got my blazer back on and heck, it was cold.

'A way to start my day...' I thought as I walked to my seat to place my wet bag on the little hanger and sat down. Yaoyorozu turned around. "Please dry yourself with this." She said. "You're a goddess." I said as my eyes sparkled and I used the towel to dry my hair. Yaoyorozu had a small blush on her face to my comment.

My nose suddenly felt tingling and I let out multiple sneezes. "L/N, wear this." Todoroki said as he appeared out of nowhere and gave me his blazer. "W-What? Are you insane?! I'll get it wet!" I said, refusing to take his blazer.

"You're going to catch a cold." He let out a sign. "You won't be able to do hero training properly." He said.

"Fine." I took off my blazer and hung it on my chair. "Just because you got a point." I said and wore his blazer. It was a little too big for me and it somehow smelled nice so I sniffed it. 'Stop. It's creepy me.' I scolded myself. "I heated it up a little before I gave it to you." He said. "Thanks..." I said.

The sound of the door sild open and everyone went back to their seat. "Morning." Mummy man greeted but he didn't have bandages on. "Good morning!" The whole class replied.

"Kero? Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad." Tsu said. I noticed there was a scar on his right chin. 'Mikasa genderbent.' I thought and snickered.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Mikasa genderbent said. I didn't like the way he said 'special'. It could be something brain damaging or just crazy. "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." He announced.

"We're gonna do something exciting!"

Mikasa genderbent's death glare made the class shut up. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pro. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested im your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." He said.

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hakagure asked. "That's right and here are the totals for those with offers." Mikasa genderblent clicked a button on his remote and a list of names appeared on the board. "In other years, it's been more spread out but all eyes on these two years." He said.