Chapter 11: All Might

"All Might!" The perverted grape shouted in relief. At a bink of an eye, he knocked out every villain. My eyes widen so this was what the Symbol of Peace's strength is.

He grabbed me and Mr. Aizawa near the stairs. "Sorry... Aizawa and you too, young L/N."

Before I could even breathe, he grabbed Midoriya, Asui and that perverted grape. He was faster than Shittyraki.

"Everyone, go to the entrance! I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious." He said. Midoriya placed Mr. Aizawa on his back as I held his foot.

"All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One Fo-" Midoriya stopped mid-way in his sentence and looked at me, Asui and Mineta. Suspicious aye? "He took a punch that didn't break my arm but he didn't even twitch. He gotta be-" I cut him off. "Quit your rambling, Midoriya. We have to get Mr. Aizawa to safety and put some faith in All Might, will you?"

"Young Midoriya, it's fine! And young L/N is right! Now go on." He reassured Midoriya. Midoriya hesitated for a second and headed towards the exit and I followed. I didn't care about what was happening behind me.

All I cared is Mr. Aizawa's safety. He was the first person beside my father who accepted me for who I am and didn't judge me for my quirk.

Midoriya, Asui and the perverted grape was looking at the fight as I was looking at Mr. Aizawa, praying that he wouldn't die. Asui and the perverted grape was talking about how impressive All Might is and Midoriya was looking at the fight with a concerned expression written all over his face.

Suddenly, Midoriya stopped his track and Asui and Mineta let out a terrified gasp. I immediately turned my head around, seeing All Might being stabbed in a weird position.

This was a serious situation. I was aware but I couldn't help but to question. 'Why does it looks like a devil tango's position...?' I thought as I sweat-dropped.

?' I thought as I sweat-dropped

{Edited: AM I WRONG THOUGH???}

Also, curse that Kurogiri. The Shittyraki seemed very satisfied, seeing the All Might being hurt.

It pains me as much as it pains All Might to see him in this state but no one could do anything. I would just either be held as hostage for Shittyraki or be killed by him.

All we could do is watch and wait for reinforcements from U.A. but I highly doubt that the reinforcements could even face that creature. Bare in mind, it's strength is as strong as All Might which means it would need at least more than 20 pro heroes to defeat it or more than that.

"Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete? You won't be able to stop him like that because Nomu is as strong as you are." He said.