Chapter 40: New Friend from Another School

{A/N: Dunno what to put there so enjoy Shoto with cats.}

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" My father said. "I'm Kazuki Miyamoto and I'm a first year at Shiketsu High School." He bowed slightly. "Nice to meet you." He said.

{A/N: Kazuki Miyamoto is an OC.}

Meeting new people wasn't my thing and my father was aware of it since Junior High so fuck him. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Y/N L/N. First year at U.A. High School." I said awkwardly, then I walked over to my father's desk. "Is he related to Miya?" I whispered.

"Yeah, that's his son." He whispered back. No wonder why he had Miya's brown hair. "Anyway, kids." My father stood up from his chair. "Kazuki, I wanna see your combat skills so get your costume on and you too Y/N." He said.

"Okayyyy/Yes sir."

~~~~~~

The three of us arrived into the training room. This brought back those memories where my father and I trained together. I stood in front of Miyamoto was wearing a black hero suit with two katanas behind him. "You two are gonna fight without your quirks first then with your quirks. First one to surrender wins." My father explained.

"Yes, sir./Alrighty."

The two of us stood in front of each other as we got into our fighting stance. "Ready... Start." My father said. 'Since I don't know how he fights, I'll observe him for now.' I thought as I waited for him to attack first but it seemed like he was doing the same. 'He's a smart one...' I thought as I ran toward him and sent him a roundhouse kick but he ducked down.

I noticed he was trying to sweep me off the ground so I jumped. "Dumb." He said as he gripped on one of my legs when I was in the air. "Me? Dumb?" I questioned in a mocking way as I quickly used my other leg and kicked his head, causing him to fall. He stood up and ran towards me.

He sent me a punch but I was able to dodge it easily. 'Slow attacks yet strong...' I thought as I grabbed his other arm while I dodged his attack and flipped him over. I sat on his back and grabbed both of his arm so he wouldn't be able to attack anymore.

"Y/N wins!" My father announced. I got off of Miyamoto's back and gave him a hand. "I'm sorry if I went to harsh..." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "It's alright, princess." He said and took my hand. 'What...?' I thought as I gave him a strange look.

"Wow, Y/N are you cheating on Ro-" I interrupted my father from finishing his sentence before it leads to any misunderstanding by kicked my father's head but he dodged it by grabbing my legs. "Looks like the baby pictures are gonna be leaked..." I said and signed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "Wait- I'm sorry. Forgive me." He said.

"You owe me 10 (your favorite snacks), deal?." "Deal." My father gave Miyamoto and I a fifteen minute break to regain our stamina before fighting again. Miyamoto was sitting alone in the corner so I decided to join him. "Hey, Miyamoto." I greeted as I crossed my legs and sat next to him. "Hm? Hey, princess." He greeted back.

I didn't understand why is he calling me a princess so I just assumed it was normal for friends to call each other nicknames since I've seen some in the public. Besides, this nickname wasn't like Bakugo's nicknames. "What's your quirk?" I asked. "You'll see later." He said as he winked. 'He is a weirdo...' I thought.

Miyamoto and I got along pretty well. He was a pretty nice and kind person, excluding his werid side but everything about him was normal. He even told me he has a 5 year old little sister called 'Hina' and she just got her quirk not long ago.

Her quirk is called 'Stealer'. It was similar to his but she could steal someone's quirk and use it. That person would become quirkless until she gives it back but if she couldn't see that person, the quirk will go back to its original owner. She could only 'steal' one quirk.

"Your fifteen minute is up." My father said. Both of us got up and went to the center of the room, then stood in front of each other once again. I got into my fighting stance and so did he as we waited for my father's signal to start the fight.

"Ready... Start."

"This would be an easy win." I said as I licked my lips. I paralyzed Miyamoto and ran toward him as I made my palms bleed to create a chain to wrap it around him. Before my chain could even reach him, my chain wrapped itself around me. 'The fuck?' I thought as I tried to deactivate my quirk but the chain was still wrapped around me.

My quirk wasn't doing the things I wanted it to. Miyamoto was smirking as he slowly approched me. "Oh dear, how did that happen, princess?" He mocked and chuckled evilly. 'Let me test something out.' I thought as I made my other palm bleed to make a dagger and sent it at him.

The red dagger stopped mid-way. "I see..." I muttered. "What do you mean?" Miyamoto asked as he held the red dagger. "Is your quirk related to blood or can it control people's quirk?" I asked.

His eyes widened at my question then went back to normal and smirked. "You surely don't disappoint. You're the first one who figured out my quirk this quickly as expected from you and yes, my quirk is Quirk Control." He said.

"If that's the case, I surrender." I said and signed in defeat. "Kazuki wins." My father announced and clapped his hands. "Okay so, Kazuki, you lack of speed and Y/N, you should never ever underestimate your opponent when you're using your quirk." He said as he placed his hand on our heads and ruffled our hair.

"Yes sir.../Yes..." Miyamoto and I said in the same time. "You kids can rest up and settle in for today. Tomorrow, we will go on patrols." My father said.

~~~~~~

On the second day for my internship with my father, Miyamoto and I went to an evening patrol and everything went smoothly but there were some guy robbing an old lady. Of course my father took care of it in a blink of an eye.

After that, I told about Shota's request of going to Hosu city and my father said he would consider it since we were really far away from Hosu. I mean... my father's agency was literally in Tokyo so I didn't blame him for not going. Miyamoto and I were like best friends and we even had a nickname for each other. His was 'Kazoo' and mine was still 'princess' sadly.

Today was the third day of my internship, Kazoo and I trained a bit while we waited till evening since that's when my father normally goes on patrols. "Hey kids, put on your hero costumes!" My father shouted as he rushed into the training room. "Why?" Kazoo and I asked.

"I'll explain after we go to the train station." He said as he was running everywhere in the agency. Kazoo and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Then, we both changed into our costumes and waited in the lobby for my father. "I wonder why's he in such a hurry..." I said.

"Maybe an emergency? Who knows?" Kazoo said. The lift opened. "We only have 30 minutes so we gotta hurry." My father said as he speed walked his way to his car while dragging me and Kazoo.

~~~~~~

The three of us had arrive at Tokyo Station at 11:45am. "What are we doing here...?" Kazoo and I asked at the same time as we sweat-dropped. My father turned around and faced us. "We are obviously going to Hosu City." He looked at his watch. "We only have 15 minutes left before the train departures!" He said and we ran inside the train station.