Chapter 21: Operation Success

Suddenly, I felt something gripped my wrist and dragged me. "If you're going to give up now, how can I piss off my old man?" Todoroki said.

"Seriously... Give me a break..." I muttered. My motivation to win with Todoroki by my side to piss off Endeavor was brought back by Todoroki. "You really know how to motivate me, don't you?" I laughed as I picked up my speed once again.

"Eraser Head, your class is amazing! What're you teaching them?!"

"I didn't do anything. They got each other fired up on their own."

Midoriya was still in the lead and Bakugo was behind me and Todoroki. I got a plan and made my palm bleed. "Ice to the end of the tunnel now!" I shouted. He did as I told within two seconds.

I pressed the button to make my shoes to turn into ice skates as chains were coming out my palms. The chains wrapped Todoroki to pulled him into my arms as I skated at my full speed and carried him bridal style which caught him by surpise.

"U.A. Sports Festival, first year stage! Whk could've predicted the developments at the beginning of this conclusion? The first person back in the stadium is that man... Izuku Midoriya's made a huge splash!"

As we arrived to the finish line, my arms and legs decided to give up on me, caused me to drop Todoroki on the ground and I heard him groaning when my face slammed onto his chest.

I gotta admit... He was really heavy but somehow I was able to carry him.

I immediately got off of his chest and sat up. "I'm sorry that I carried you without your permission and this is my first time carrying someone around my age! I'm not saying you're fat or anything-" Smoke was coming out of his body. "Are you alright?! I'm so sorry!" I panicked.

{A/N: Btw, he's not blushing... In the anime, he was literally smoking 💀}

"It's fine." He stood up and panted. "I'm alright and thanks I suppose..." He said as he looked away shyly. "Why are you thanking me?" I laughed at the dual hair boy but not in a rude way as I used the wall to support myself to get off the ground. "That's what teammates would do!" I said as I clenched my fist and raised my fist up.

He crooked his head a little as a sign of confusion. "Fistbump...?" "What's that?" I wanted to murder Endeavor so badly... I mean who wouldn't?! This 15 year old boy doesn't even know what is a fistbump!

"Clench your fist gently and bump my fist!" I said. He clenched his fit and bumped my fist gently. This was probably the most adorable thing I've ever experience. He reminded me of a kid who fistbumped me when I saved him from falling debris.

A pair of angry eyes staring deep inside my soul since I made Todoroki fistbump me. I already knew who was it. "Psst, look at your father." I chuckled. "We pissed him off." I smirked as I waved at the burning piece of trash who was currently giving me a intimating glare. He looked like he want wanna murder me so I decided stuck my tongue out to piss him off even more.

Hella worth it.

A high-pitched pervy scream from the gate. "I killed two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!" Yaoyorozu shouted. Wait no... It was the perverted grape head. "You're the worst!" Yaoyorozu shouted as she panted.

Sometimes... I feel bad for Yaoyorozu... She is too kind, even to a pervert like him so I myself the best person on the planet Earth will help her to get rid of him.

"Yaoyorozu! Over here!" I shouted and waved at her. She approached to me and that thing on her back too. "Perverted shithead, get off her." I said as I choked him with my chains. "L-L/N?!" Yaoyorozu shouted in worry.